Gyoza

May 11, 2018
Does anyone have a save of the Heather Bacon stretching scene or can tell me how to get it exactly? Do Chapter 1 saves carry over?

slavo

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks. It will take awhile to get behind the issue because you are not the only one with the same problem.

Macs are always a bit tricky due to Apple changing a lot between macOS versions and new MacBooks.

Can you also provide more information about your Mac and your graphic card, please?
Hi, sorry for the late reply.

It's an early 2011 Macbook Pro, running High Sierra 10.13.6, 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i5 and an Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB graphic card. Worked everything fine with previous episode.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save of the Heather Bacon stretching scene or can tell me how to get it exactly? Do Chapter 1 saves carry over?
The Heather stretching scene with Bacon is based on a choice carried over from Chapter 1. You can unlock the scene by modifying dialogue file "189_Day12Heather" by removing line 60 and 61. But keep in mind that you possible need to re-compress them to a zip-file again.
1617890819149.png
Hi, sorry for the late reply.

It's an early 2011 Macbook Pro, running High Sierra 10.13.6, 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i5 and an Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB graphic card. Worked everything fine with previous episode.

Pretty old hardware. I think the issue is related to Unity using a newer version of OpenGL compare to High Sierra. Aesouh will have to check the Mac building options etc.

slavo

Mar 18, 2019
The Heather stretching scene with Bacon is based on a choice carried over from Chapter 1. You can unlock the scene by modifying dialogue file "189_Day12Heather" by removing line 60 and 61. But keep in mind that you possible need to re-compress them to a zip-file again.
View attachment 1130891

Pretty old hardware. I think the issue is related to Unity using a newer version of OpenGL compare to High Sierra. Aesouh will have to check the Mac building options etc.
I know it's quite old, I'm going to change it but as for now money it's a little too tight :) thanks for you help!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I know it's quite old, I'm going to change it but as for now money it's a little too tight :) thanks for you help!
Do yourself a favor and don't buy another Mac. The money you spend on a Mac you also can spend on a gaming rig. And if you only need a laptop for playing adult games than a cheap one with Linux will do it too.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 1130891

What program do I need to modify the dialogue file? What save do I use to see the scene after modifying it? Also do you just re-zip it then unzip it again and play?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What program do I need to modify the dialogue file?
A simple text editor. All files are simple text documents.
What save do I use to see the scene after modifying it?
Either start a new game in Chapter 2 or use your save close to day 12.
Also do you just re-zip it then unzip it again and play?
Unzip English/English_unrated.zip do get the dialogue files and after modification re-zip all folders back to English.zip/English_unrated.zip.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
A simple text editor. All files are simple text documents.

Either start a new game in Chapter 2 or use your save close to day 12.

Unzip English/English_unrated.zip do get the dialogue files and after modification re-zip all folders back to English.zip/English_unrated.zip.
Dang, I got a C++ error when I tried these steps. Had to undo the change.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
hmm. Sharing huh? How much of that is optional? I noticed the first game doesn't have that tag and I was about it check it out. Don't really want to though if its going to railroad into something I would rather not experience.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
just to check was kissing animation with Juli in the kitchen removed from the game in ''day 11 back'' and under ''home return and juli tease'' ?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
no option at all to nope out of getting pegged the mc is just like "a dildo in my ass? YES THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I LOVE IT!" what you can do is to skip seeing it but it still happens. guess i can try to go back and see if i can get out of their storyline before this but what the actual fuck were they thinking lol

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
no option at all to nope out of getting pegged the mc is just like "a dildo in my ass? YES THIS IS A GREAT IDEA I LOVE IT!" what you can do is to skip seeing it but it still happens. guess i can try to go back and see if i can get out of their storyline before this but what the actual fuck were they thinking lol
The pegging scene is optional and only a fantasy. It never happened.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes