Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I was not reporting the typo to rag on the game, I love the game. I did it to help out.;)
I understand and apologize if I made you think I was being unkind.. I meant to be SILLY (and use this as a chance to BEG for Chocolate Chip Cookie Content). The truth is I LIKE that typos and other things get reported (and corrected) so that the game can get better and the Devs can be MORE successful. So if there was a misunderstanding I apologize again. (y)

Of course I DO hope you join the call for Chocolate Chip Cookie content. Just imagine a scene where Juli and Nika are in the kitchen and the MC walks in. Oh how much (SEXY) fun it would be to join them and help bake the AWESOME Cookies and clean up afterwards (or before). Yes, licking the Dough off Juli's AMAZING Breasts. Tasting the Cookie dough that got on Nika's HOT Pussy. The LOVELY ladies kissing and licking the mess from each other's faces while they take turns riding the MC's COCK. Yep, we NEED Chocolate Chip Cookie Content.:censored: Hmm, might ALSO have the scene include Grandma. :devilish:

Just a thought.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
how to get the moderator to change the images from the OP to images from chapter 2. Chapter 1 images just isn t as eyes catching compared to chapter 2

Reactions: Aesouh

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Might be a stupid question but is there any difference between [R5 PE P1] and [R5 PE P2]. I've already played P1 but was just wondering would I see anything different in P2 or is it just a clean up. Thank you

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Might be a stupid question but is there any difference between [R5 PE P1] and [R5 PE P2]. I've already played P1 but was just wondering would I see anything different in P2 or is it just a clean up. Thank you
;) Next time use the search function ;)

Changelog: R5 P2 Bugfixes:

- A lot of typo and grammar corrections

- Made some content optional

- Engine Change: Reduced the skip/speedclick limiter by 25% so you can skip even faster.

- Added a new audio track for arcade

Changelog: R5 P1 Bugfixes:

* Fixed Juli Choices in scene "if you liked it or not"

* Fixed getting stuck after bus scene for one path

* Fixed (hopefully) choices not showing up in elevator and in some other scenes for some people.

* Fixed Heather Balcony Scene if you dont flirt causing some errors in the following scene. Dialogue changes:

* Added a new choice in a scene with bacon instead of some strict conditions Replay changes:

* Mistook Molly for Maureen in one replay menu button. Engine changes:

* Changed some configuration commands to not be case sensitive

Changelog for Release 5

Made a changelog, that was a while since last time, wasn't it?

- Tons of new scenes & animations

- New music tracks - Engine Changes -

- User Interface Overhaul

- New Dialogue Panel Design and changed layout.

- New "Clean UI" Setting to disable dialogue panel background in options

- New crisper buttons

- Button click sounds on phone and menues for more feedback

- Completely new Choice panel that is really slick!

- Improved the show/hide UI with Z key

- Fades on phone apps

- New Popup system and fade.

- New stacking popups feature for multiple notifcations on top of eachother.

- Revamped Dialogue History Panel

- Much improved fluidity on going back and forward in dialogue

- Improved performance in dialogue system.

- Turned off some debug logging to save on your disk space and some performance.

- Quick navigation button and panel got some graphical improvements

- Inventory got some graphical improvements

- Hover tooltips in navigation (like on doors) got massive graphical improvements.

- New Cum Effect. - New Picture Effect.

- Code optimizations for performance.

- Bunch of quality of life improvements.

* Bugfixes

- Fixed a few typo's and errors from R4

- Fixed a bug with "ESC" key menu made it possible to get stuck in game in some rare situations.

- Fixed a few other old minor bugs that has been pestering the game for far too long.

Reactions: Aguzy

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020

;) Next time use the search function ;)

Cheers man. I don't usually ask questions but when I looked in the changelog on page 1 and it didn't seem to discern between both I thought I'd just ask as I didn't want to miss any new content. Thanks again

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
P1/2 stands for patches (bugfixes).

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So how many more episode is left until the game is complete ? or this information too vital to reveal.
The rumor (that I'm starting now) is that there will be 483 episodes (or chapters). The Coolest of which is chapter 386 where there MC goes back to a MASSIVE ice age. His death by freezing would be EPIC, but sadly we wont see that because of his Pancake addiction, the withdrawals cause a funny death instead of the AWESOME slow freeze. :devilish:

Yes, the above was SNARKY and for humor. Please take NO offense, because I am weird. :) At this point we do NOT know how many total chapters there will be. I would expect 1-3 (possibly more) additional chapters for the MC to figure out what is going on, and fix all the problems (and have LOTS of AWESOME sex). That is just my guess though, and since I imagine that Motkeyz is either on another Pancake Binge (or going through Pancake Withdrawal) we wont learn 'The TRUTH'. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Fight against Pro-Pancake Propaganda, demand Chocolate Chip Cookie Content, and praise the Moose (and maybe a squirrel). :)

P.P.S. Please everyone stay healthy and safe. (y)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...probably somebody had already answered this question in the thread, but I don't know how to search for it, so I'm asking here for a good soul to give me an answer:
"Lost Love" is a standalone chapter or it necessarily needs "Unconditional Love" to be played first?
Thanks for your answer.
:)

Xanado

May 9, 2018
...probably somebody had already answered this question in the thread, but I don't know how to search for it, so I'm asking here for a good soul to give me an answer:
"Lost Love" is a standalone chapter or it necessarily needs "Unconditional Love" to be played first?
Thanks for your answer.
:)
"Lost love" is chapter 2 in the ongoing series "Timestamps" you should really play "Unconditional Love" first. Hope that clears it up. :)

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
"Lost love" is chapter 2 in the ongoing series "Timestamps" you should really play "Unconditional Love" first. Hope that clears it up. :)
...thank you for your answer, but my question was a bit different:
is it mandatory to play chapter 1 before chapter 2? I mean, is there some point system in Chapter 1 that has to be preserved in playing Chapter 2? Or I can play the two chapters independently from one another?
Thanks again...

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes