D

Deleted member 3039663

hero wanted..

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

Xanado

May 9, 2018
fillup1209

That's worse than a potato. Even a Raspberry Pi 4 is better than your "computer".

However, the game should run fine if you don't have any other applications running in the background and not play in fullscreen mode.
One of the few cases where an optimization of the OS could actually have some real effect.

I would definitely go through all Windows Settings and set almost all options you can to "off" on that system. If you find that you need something specific you can always turn it back "on" later.

Backround apps that you are not using you should definitely turn off, it's wasting your precious resources. Turn them all off one by one and then turn on the ones that you find you need later on a case by case basis.

With the low amount of resources you have it might even be worth it to tweak the Win10 visual settings:

Click on search.
Type in: "system settings"
Click on: "view advanced system settings"
A new window will open up.
Click on the "settings" button in the "performance" area.
A new window will open up.
Click on "custom"
Uncheck everything except: "Smooth edges on screen fonts".
Click "Apply", Click "OK"
Close Window.

Turning off those visual enhancements will have a small impact on the appearance of Win10 and release a small amount of resources. The gains for doing this on an average system is almost unmeasurable but you have so few resources that it might have a noticable impact. If you don't like how it looks and want to change it back just go back and click "let windows choose...." or customize it the way you like it.

Lastly, keep the system clean and lean. (Uninstall never used apps/programs and perform regular cleaning, maintenance & updates.)

Good Luck

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
is this one a sequel or a prequel to the other time stamps?
Lost Love, (this thread) is chapter 2, previous (Unconditional Love) is chapter 1. as you can see also in the thread title. This is a continuation of chapter 1 basically :)

Reactions: anscho

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
The hints at pregnancy, the fact the MC is the first love of his *cough* "Landlady" *cough*, the whole Nika thing and the ending with the, needing to help his daughter. Kind of starting to think he fathered his own older "roommate"? In any case the hint at pregnancy is enough for me since impregnation is kind of one of my things in games. Outstanding work to the dev and I will be supporting come the 15th.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Hello, a.i.w.a. could you post the latest progress bar ? (And the latest Patreon preview if you can ?) thanks.
Hi
The last progress bar is unchanged for now.
A new one will appear - I will definitely show it to everyone.
As for Patreon preview - can show for silver patrons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Play the update and i just wanna say this is one of the best fucking games in development and the devs deserve much more patrons. I know that beggar can't ask but if i could ask something will be: don't take too long for MC have a good fuck with Juli's and Maureen's moms. These two are simply Goddesses! Congratulations!

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes