albul

Jun 8, 2017
It's true but I think splitting this game into 2 threads here kinda hurt its popularity. DmD has four chapters all in the same thread. As we can often read, there's people discovering this game's 1st or second chapter quite often.
That was the mods' decision not the devs'. For some reason they thought it would be necessary because this is a "sequel/prequel" even though many other games like DMD, Rebirth or Foot of the mountains are fine having multiple installments of the same game in the same thread :WaitWhat:. It's really weird, but nothing can be done at this point.

Reactions: Aristos and Aesouh

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
That was the mods' decision not the devs'. For some reason they thought it would be necessary because this is a "sequel/prequel" even though many other games like DMD, Rebirth or Foot of the mountains are fine having multiple installments of the same game in the same thread :WaitWhat:. It's really weird, but nothing can be done at this point.
I know.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Bacon already fucked Heather in Chapter 1. There are plans for more content with both of them.
It's been a while since then (and my memory is awful), but wasn't that a parallel universe situation, and it didn't happen to "our" mainline Bacon & Heather?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's really weird, but nothing can be done at this point.
Sam said they will merge the threads together, but this was last or two years ago and here we are. I guess they are waiting for the big overhaul of F95 which comes with a new rating/reviewing system, a new "Latest Updates" section etc.
It's been a while since then (and my memory is awful), but wasn't a parallel universe situation, and it didn't happen to "our" mainline Bacon & Heather?
Correct.

Reactions: Aesouh

lewdzone27

Mar 20, 2021
i just started chapter 2 and very impatient to know that do we have a sex scene with Dr. River (Aliza) yet ? also in my opinion aliza (older) is the most beautiful, pretty and hottest character in this game !

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i just started chapter 2 and very impatient to know that do we have a sex scene with Dr. River (Aliza) yet ? also in my opinion aliza (older) is the most beautiful, pretty and hottest character in this game !
i'am a little bit (little) disapointed by her scene :(

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes