Zacidude

Nov 1, 2019
Okay I have to say it, been a LONG while since I played the first one (and nearly fogot most of the story, had to reload and play a bit.). I waited and just picked up the 2nd one to have some content to play.
And the first thing that come to mind is: You are the mind fuck master! The first one was good, this one is on a whole other level. I can't even remember the last time I actually read the text! (ok it's a lie, but in honesty you are part of the 2 games I actually bother to do so diligently.) Good job And I love this gem.
I'm looking forward to more content.

Nytrok

Jun 3, 2021
Hi! Does anyone have a save file at around the part where MC saves the sister. All my saves were somehow wiped out

Mar 13, 2020
yo motkeyz, so since it seems like the game is going the way of back to the future, aka parents past then future daughter and all.
so what i want to know is if the third part is going to the 1800s like the third movie?
How do you know its in the future? Remember, you had an older sister called Helen who im sure in the first game is dead and you've already filled your mother in the past, you could easily be Helens father.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrs Delington

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Motkeyz Aesouh Since you have commented on patreon about ENGINE which I cant write MHO there, SO I write here
You know your VN unity based engine is good, although not perfect, but to me real question is why you create an engine from scratch instead of using RenPy? why reinvented the wheel? I think For VNs RenPy has all the needs, and your project is not a complex sandbox game, but almost simple linear VS.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Motkeyz Aesouh Since you have commented on patreon about ENGINE which I cant write MHO there, SO I write here
You know your VN unity based engine is good, although not perfect, but to me real question is why you create an engine from scratch instead of using RenPy? why reinvented the wheel? I think For VNs RenPy has all the needs, and your project is not a complex sandbox game, but almost simple linear VS.
Hi ,It's because I wanted to challenge myself first of all, thats why I got into working as dev in the first place (mot was already working on timestamps before he reached out to me but it was on vnm like 3 years ago, and before that tyranobuilder etc, so it has had its fair share of bad engines, last release on vnm was unconditional love v0.3.4) and been working on surpassing Ren'py as well. I wouldnt say its reinventing the wheel, it's more like making a completely different car. People have been biased about ren'py for a long time, and for sure it has some useful features as its been in development for so long, but it takes great dev anyway to make an exceptional game with ren'py, thats why so many ren'py games can also be too simple or run bad in many ways.

I guess the poll on patreon is just to see really what it is that keeps people from supporting, because it's obvious that considering the amount of players we have vs how many supporters and how long we have been doing this and what feedback people have been giving here in the forum, it doesn't really add up. We listen to our fans on feedback a lot and try to work out especially technical features and whatnot.

Also there is more to it than meets the eye with the system, the last choice, hints, translation support, there is a lot to it under the surface that might not be apprent when you play it, and thats to some extent how i want it too, i want it to be easy to work on, dynamic, stable and smooth, and of course more and more unique great features.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I feel that THIS is the best place for me to give my answers to the Patreon Poll. The changes NEEDED to improve this game are as follows:
1) LESS Pro-Pancake Propaganda.
2) WAFFLES!!
3) More MOOSE (and maybe a squirrel).
4) Chocolate Chip Cookies.
5) MORE (SEXY) fun.
6) MORE Easter Eggs, sneaky crossover humor, and silly references.

Yes there are probably a few MINOR things that could be added, but THESE are the MOST important. :)

Just a thought.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
About the poll... I don't have all the data, so I don't know exactly how your growth is going...
But I guess you are checking all the other top devs with way over 1000 subs and thinking what is wrong...
I don't think you are doing bad when you think about the 180º turn your game did between the end of the first chapter and the whole development of the second one.
Plus, Unity ain't popular, the smoke fetish ain't popular outside of Europe...
But that's who you are, it's what makes this game special and tick with the people that already have your backs.

I think Timestamps has always been special, and you guys are only getting better with things like timing and flow.
So... my two cents? Keep doing what you are doing, finish this and if you want to apply changes, there is always gonna be a next project where you can go bananas.
Who knows, down the line you can even revisit Timestamps and do a soft-remake in another engine.

Reactions: Aesouh

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Looking at the polls results.

Android version is a minor reason. I don't understand it, but a lot of people play these games on their phones. So I guess it makes sense.

Renpy seems to be the 3rd highest. I understand this, Renpy is the most popular platform. I play 99% of the games I play on Renpy ( currently only playing 3 or so non-Renpy games ). Although the Unity stuff this uses is better than most.

More animations? I don't understand this one at all. This game already has a lot of animation, do they expect the entire thing to be animated?

More MILF or more Young? This one is like the animations, they're are lots of MILFs for sure and a few younger girls.

Beside that, and this aren't any of the poll options, but my own opinions.

- The game is a sandbox / free-roam game. I think it'd do better as a standard VN. Some people dislike having to click around and look for things.

- Support numbers on Patreon ( and other places ) seem to be really random. But I think newer games gain Patrons quicker than they used to because this site has grown a lot (where most fans come from). WVM, My New Family, Single Again ( this game has over 700 patrons, which surprised me) and more. Seems like almost every good new game gets 100 patrons within a week. This game isn't "New" it doesn't have that shiny new-game smell that builds a bunch of hype at the start. It's one of the older games here.

- More body types and racial/ethnic diversity (regardless of age) would be nice. Most of the characters are rather large chested and I think they're all white too. You're missing out on the " Petite Asian" crowd, for example. Some people only support games that have their preferred character archetype.

- Time travel is an interesting genre, but it's hard to predict the future ( pun totally intended) so discussion is more difficult. We truly have no clue what happens next or how it will happen. Whereas other genres have a clearer or more obvious ( even if it turns out totally different than expected ) plotline that leads to more discussion and theory as to what will happen next.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesouh
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes