just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Check files "Day14-DelBoobSuck", "Day14-DelHJ", "Day14-DelHJ2" and "Day14-Delington-Full". If those files are not there then the CGrip miss them.

Use AssetStudio do extract them from the game.
how to extract ? there seem to be so many sub categories

Reactions: VOYEUR

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi any help can't seem to save game. Previous saves work but can't make new saves
Please upload your player log file (either as zip file or as text file.) The log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/locallow/VNGINE folder.

Reactions: woggy

woggy

Dec 4, 2018
Please upload your player log file (either as zip file or as text file.) The log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/locallow/VNGINE folder.
Its okay mate got it sorted. Didn't think to try the appdata folder deleted content in vngine folder but kept my saves.
Started game can now save. Thanks

Reactions: cold_arctus

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
If the Devs would add loli characters the thread would go nuts. 1,000 pages of comments in no time.
I think the game is great as it is, but I always like more variety in characters (and situations, and Bacon :D ). But I also know games start to go downhill the moment the dev force themselves to do something they're not really into because some vocal minority makes their complaints heard. Just look at Dmd : I still like it a lot, but I don't understand why they listen to weaklings while they could do whatever they want, because they get 80% of their money thru their other super boring vanilla Patreon game. I'd be on board for a loli in Timestamps only if the devs feel like it, not if they feel they have to do it because it would be better commercially speaking.

Reactions: Atlan
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes