TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
One easy way to do that and remain consistent with the game’s storyline would be to go further back in time. The MC and Heather and Juli and Candice and the old lady et al could interact with each other, even if only for a few scenes, then return to a different time period.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
cold_arctus you SAY that loli stuff would NEVER show up in this game. I say that Motkeyz MIGHT add a SMALL bit with a Loli from ANOTHER game (fully clothed and doing NOTHING but talking) for a humorous scene. There HAVE been tributes/jokes in the past so I could see something like that which involves a Loli in a way that isn't. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. We need more Moose, Moose is great, Moose is good. Give us MOOSE (and Chocolate Chip Cookies). :)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
When this game is done or if at some point the team decides to try to make 2 games at the same time, I'd really like a game where the MC is Evil Bacon. But with more choices : deciding who's timeline you're gonna fuck up to satisfy your desires. It would be a different gameplay. But I think it could be enjoyable if well done.

Reactions: Zwafou
Feb 9, 2021
I really like this game. I hope it keeps going well. BTW...is it just me or did (Dr)Attorney Rivers, get a boob job? They are nice but they really were nice before too...Those pesky alternate realities...LOL!

hutzpah

Dec 1, 2018
Hu guys! I use wt, when i do this step ( Grocery 172. Go to Arcade ) game freeze and i dont know what to do..help please

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hu guys! I use wt, when i do this step ( Grocery 172. Go to Arcade ) game freeze and i dont know what to do..help please
No idea about the wt, because there is no need for one since the game has a build-in hint system, make sure your game version match the version of the unrated or fan-translation zip file. Does the game freeze when you play with the original language (English.zip)?

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
What comes next? More teens, loli characters? An Android port?

I barely recognize you, Mot. :cry:

Keep our beloved MILFs single or divorced, but not pregnant. :LOL:
It is funny because it's true's true
More teens and loli ? Great idea ! And less pantyhoses and shoes would be a good thing too ... A natural beauty doesn't need artifice.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes