pangky1992

Jul 8, 2020
I think motkeyz, as a mature game developer (or team), can handle the pregnant content and non pregnant content well.

Of course, I would like to remind you that in the last update, the pregnancy content has been presented(Juli mentioned that, right?). If you cancel this part rashly, it may cause a lot of people's dissatisfaction (for example, I ha ha ha)

spas

Jun 22, 2017
This might be your personal opinion, but the feedback on the cliffhanger was overall good and well received by players and supporters.
Yes I agree with you, I was supporting the game to few months back but I stopped not because of game I had some personal changes moving other shit. But yes game good just had opinion on the ending

Reactions: cold_arctus

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Sorry I am a bit confused, I was so much longing for the time the MC and the mom would spend alone, which was the cliffhanger from previous update if I am not mistaken. So we will not have a week of alone time with mom soon? :cry:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry I am a bit confused, I was so much longing for the time the MC and the mom would spend alone, which was the cliffhanger from previous update if I am not mistaken. So we will not have a week of alone time with mom soon? :cry:
You will have to wait and see. :)

Reactions: Marzapane
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes