Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Sigh- It seems that Motkeyz has fallen into depravity because of his Pancake addiction. I tried to warn everyone but the 'voices in my head' say that now we will be seeing 'Cats and Dogs living together'. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. :) If only there had been Waffles we might have avoided this.

Just a thought.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
What comes next? More teens, loli characters? An Android port?

I barely recognize you, Mot. :cry:

Keep our beloved MILFs single or divorced, but not pregnant. :LOL:
It is funny because it's true's true
Pregnancy is literally the prerogative of sex. The entire purpose and drive of sex.

To me, liking sex but not impregnation is like enjoying eating dough but hating bread. I hope Mot keeps the impregnation in, sex just seems a pointless exercise of hedonism without it.

Cold is an anti-preggo lover ... i'm not, enough said ;)
God's work mate, keep it up.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Pregnancy is the downside of sex like catching some sort of STD. :p
Misanthropic I see.

Seriously though, sex without pregnancy is like a slightly more involved version of masturbation. It's a completely meaningless gesture for the sake of pleasure. There's no emotional weight or substance to it. Like you could give someone a hundred dollars and they would give you a fuck. It's simple, easy, and uninvolved. You can do it with willing strangers you meet off the street.

Pregnancy takes lengthy consideration, it's a choice of such gravity it contains a lifetime of commitment behind it. While cotton candy sex-for-pleasure can be done on a whim. You can't pay someone a hundred dollars to mingle your DNA together and have them pop a kid out for you.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i think the game has a natural line of progression, why change it?, it was all heading the prego way, not that i prefer prego or anything else, i just think the game has a line, if you change it, could result in good or bad, where the current line is brilliant.
if i remember correctly there was an semi end of the game where the characters lined up pregnant based on if you creampied or not. if you dont want to see prego, then dont creampie, or use condom :p
Come what may, i am sure it will be exquisite as usual, with or without bumps, or lolis.

the important thing is constant flow of content. please keep them coming.

cheers.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Misanthropic I see.

Seriously though, sex without pregnancy is like a slightly more involved version of masturbation. It's a completely meaningless gesture for the sake of pleasure. There's no emotional weight or substance to it. Like you could give someone a hundred dollars and they would give you a fuck. It's simple, easy, and uninvolved. You can do it with willing strangers you meet off the street.

Pregnancy takes lengthy consideration, it's a choice of such gravity it contains a lifetime of commitment behind it. While cotton candy sex-for-pleasure can be done on a whim. You can't pay someone a hundred dollars to mingle your DNA together and have them pop a kid out for you.
I think my eyes rolled out of my head. Relax dude. If pregnancy is your thing, then more power to you. Go for it. We're all here to fap. No kink shaming here.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I think my eyes rolled out of my head. Relax dude. If pregnancy is your thing, then more power to you. Go for it. We're all here to fap. No kink shaming here.
So comparing pregnancy to an STD is not kink shaming? Not that I agree with the overall post of the dude you are quoting, but that's what started it. I also understood it was a joke, but I don't think the dude got that.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
So comparing pregnancy to an STD is not kink shaming? Not that I agree with the overall post of the dude you are quoting, but that's what started it. I also understood it was a joke, but I don't think the dude got that.
Maybe I missed the joke. I can be dense. Sorry 'bout that

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure I was trolling than kink shaming, but church-boy didn't catch that.
My bad. Text is a fairly terrible medium for sarcasm, and the impression I got from your earlier post was that you were upset with Mot for putting what you thought was a terrible kink into the game and that you were hoping to have it removed.

I'm also irreligious. The only point I was trying to emphasize, too strongly apparently, was that impregnation is a lot more charged than just casual sex and kind of represents a nadir of a relationship in terms of involvement with another person. Like the final level. Which is why I like the kink and felt you were shaming it.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Hmmm… Why do I want to knock-up all the ladies? (Well maybe not Gaz). Nika would be totally hot with my bun in her oven… fit but preggers. Heather pregnant and your baby being Bacon’s half-brother.
Dad thinks the baby is his but it has your enormous cock. (It’s all creepy). Both Heather and Juliana would have gigantic udders. The only question is young or old Nika (or maybe both! Can you say paradox!).
If pregnancy creeps you out, lactation will make you suicidal!

All in good fun, not serious.
Motkeyz has done a great job so far, I doubt he’ll (they’ll?) f*ck it up.

Reactions: pangky1992

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
[...] the impression I got from your earlier post was that you were upset with Mot for putting what you thought was a terrible kink into the game and that you were hoping to have it removed.
You clearly had the wrong impression from my posts and conversation with Mot.

Mot and I have been friends for years now, working together on Timestamps, and he knows that I don't like pregnancy content same as loli characters. He also knows that I like to push and troll about certain topics. E.g. joking about an Android port, preggo, teens, Bacon fucking Juli, MC being Nika's and Bacon's son, pegging content, etc.

In the end Timestamps is Mot's game and he can do with it whatever he wants. If he feels adding pregnancy content is the right choice then so be it. Honestly, it really doesn't matter much to me. It's just a game and not real life.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
if it happens in a different timeline, i feel like we won't see our milf/present mom in this update :cry:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes