JackD22

May 10, 2021
Question: Is there gonna be a sex scene or sceneS with Julia the 'Landlady' in this update? Because I know this second Chapter has been more focus with the the 'Roommate', but I always proffered the Julia plot-line, so that's why I'm asking.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Question: Is there gonna be a sex scene or sceneS with Julia the 'Landlady' in this update? Because I know this second Chapter has been more focus with the the 'Roommate', but I always proffered the Julia plot-line, so that's why I'm asking.
I don't know the next update, but the last update has a pretty great scene with Julia. Personaly, even with major focus on other girls, this chapter has a pretty well amount of Julia content (in present and in the past).

Reactions: JackD22

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Have you ever tried the "Unrated" patch to change the roles of the characters in the game?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Silly picture of smoking all the time.

I have smoked for more than 20 years, but I can't reach this level.
Smoking while masturbating, smoking while having sex.
What's wrong with the creator? Smoking OCD?

Is it sexy? No, that's stupid.
Have you considered disabling the smoking fetish when you started chapter 2? It is also possible to toggle it off in the game options.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Hello, are there any gallery cheats or full saves ? I was having some problems and had to start a new game, but I don't want to replay all the same.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I feel like it's been longer than usual for this update. Not sure if I'm right, tho, maybe that's just because I like the game a lot so maybe even if last update was 3 weeks ago I would feel like it's been too long. But if I'm right, is it supposed to be a bigger/longer update than usual ? And most importantly, did you refocus all the game on Bacon fucking everyone behind MC's back as everybody here wants ? :D

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes