Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't wanna rush a high quality product, but is there any chance we will see the update in the next couple of days?
I think we're talking hours here, on the final test cycle now, shouldn't be anything big that pops up now, we've done a lot of cycles worked like crazy to finalize the testing.

/A

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think we're talking hours here, on the final test cycle now, shouldn't be anything big that pops up now, we've done a lot of cycles worked like crazy to finalize the testing.

/A
You guys rule, such a hard work, rushing for a new update while one of the best Eurocups of this century was playing...
That's dedication, so take a victory lap, you deserve it.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
First time seeing this, , patreon drop after release? Title not even leaked yet...yet a lot scam/scum devs gets more patreon supporters just for posting a progress report after 3-4 months of silence....not fair...even though I am not supporter of this type of game dev model but still...just out of curiosity what is happening?
edit- could be api update has delay, but still this should get more backers if quality & quantity remains same or improves in future . Nope for the tier price its in the right place sub wise.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You guys rule, such a hard work, rushing for a new update while one of the best Eurocups of this century was playing...
That's dedication, so take a victory lap, you deserve it.
I missed the whole match because working on the update. :cautious: But it was worth it!
First time seeing this, , patreon drop after release? Title not even leaked yet...yet a lot scam/scum devs gets more patreon supporters just for posting a progress report after 3-4 months of silence....not fair...even though I am not supporter of this type of game dev model but still...just out of curiosity what is happening?
edit- could be api update has delay, but still this should get more backers if quality & quantity remains same or improves in future
If a dev wants to make big cash on Patreon then he/she/it needs to make a loli-harem-incest game. A game focused on (mostly) "slender" girls and Milfs isn't very popular compare to teen themed games. Unfortunately.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
GDS & chole series
Chole series is a prime example for "pedo-baiting". :LOL:
Android ports
Not sure about Android support. I do agree that there is a huge demand for Android ports, but actually not that many Android user that support a game. Just look here on F95 who actually request Android ports. Most of them are people from India, Pakistan, South-East Asia and other lower developed countries (second and third countries).

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes