Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Update:
NEW links are reported

Unlocked
Chapter 2 - Release 6 - Platinum Edition

Hi everyone, Here it is the release 6 of the chapter2.
The more the game advance the more it gets complicated to create will all the pathing but we succeed on this one because if the amazing help on the team!
Thanks to your support and to the guys that made it possible, we made it. Special Big Thanks To Cold for the amazing works again, that come back to help completing this one McFly that took the lead on the writing, Destro, Larry, XXblackAtlasXx
As usual AESOUH the king of code done it again brilliantly.

Mega:

Release notes for Lost Love R6
* New scenes!
* New animations!
* Updated some room designs.
* New "Emergency" hotkey left shift+ctrl to open up youtube... cause you know... you never know...
* New Platinum menu (Unfortunately it did not switch automatically this release, realized it too late, so you can change it in Options) VNGINE Changes
* Ingame Phone Notification System Upgrade
* Ingame Phone Notification Popup added
* Lowered volume of splash intro to 50%
* Improved design for Load & Save slots - New icon for renaming save - New icon for deleting save - New confirmation box for deleting save - New editing box for renaming saves
* Added new engine feature for more complex path logic in dialogue
* Added new engine feature for automatic SF/Regular image swaps.
* New emergency tab-out feature with Left Shift+Ctrl that opens youtube in your browser. Bugfixes -Disabled auto-forward after a flashing special effect -Disabled a flag-flipping feature when in replay mode. -Fixed an error that occurs when trying to go "Clean UI" when in main menu. -Fixed so that skipping dialogue correctly stops special effect sounds.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I stayed home from work today, and look what I find :giggle: might stay home more often ;)
A lot of improvements (y) This is one of the few games that you don't have to restart every other update.
Thanks, Motkeyz

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I don't get it, is it some sort of remake ? it seems to include the same scenes that were in the original game.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't get it, is it some sort of remake ? it seems to include the same scenes that were in the original game.
All the thumbnails are from chapter 1.... this is a compeltely new chapter with all new content

Reactions: Nimos_

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Give me a banner or something and i update it.
Mostly refering to the screenshots actually at the bottom of OP, all of the screenshots are from chapter 1 and also with old UI etc. So they are over a year and a half old, all of them some much older

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes