eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
I think this was the update that has disappointed me the most so far. All scenes would have been better enjoyed if instead of animating blowjob and handjob, they animate the penetration.
Yes...for me this wasnt the best update, in fact i didnt liked it too much, it was very short(compared to the previous updates) ...and yeah, as mentioned before me, Juli always gets a lot of animations, but Heather dont. The story didnt moved forward much...for me this is a meh. But dont misunderstand me, this game is still top 10 for me.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Incredible update as awlays, question though :

What's the scene between Beach solo & Room repainting ? I'm missing that one.

Also I noticed that I'm missing a few scenes here and there in the earlier days. Any way unlock them aside from having to do it all over again and somehow find where you have to choose differently ? Or is there a way to use someone else's save that's 100% ?

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Yes...for me this wasnt the best update, in fact i didnt liked it too much, it was very short(compared to the previous updates) ...and yeah, as mentioned before me, Juli always gets a lot of animations, but Heather dont. The story didnt moved forward much...for me this is a meh. But dont misunderstand me, this game is still top 10 for me.
Don't get me wrong, but I think this game is in your top 10 for being less worse than most games.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh. There is a new update for one of my favorite games and I can't play because my pc is broken. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Hermit76

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Nice update, bacon got to have some fun too and possibly an option to spit roast nika in next update. The only thing i got locked in replay option is ''different path'' on day 15, i don't know what that scene is?

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
I'm in Ubuntu 20.04. I already see this bug in another update. I have to wait a bugfix I.m not sure install a visual c++ library is the solution on Linux. Is already install on my computer.

I put two screencap to better understand the problem . I think the graphix engine do not be correctly updated in the Linux version ans because our game is not on open source engine. I can do nothing to fix myself. View attachment 1294782 View attachment 1294783
TRY:
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes