Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Developer, in the next update send "English.zip" in advance, so that you can translate it together with the update after it is published, if possible.

I'm starting the Portuguese translation guys, patience.
Hi, it's kinda impossible to do that because most bugs or typos we do in final testing is... well in the English.zip. 99.9% of the time when the zip is 100% ready the game is ready for launch so there is not really any room in there. I do know that the unrated fan patch generally is updated before the game shows up on f95 so that could be a reference to start working on a translation.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
can anyone tell me please what is new here in this last update? wonder cause i already finish, completed all 2 previous versions

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Mostly refering to the screenshots actually at the bottom of OP, all of the screenshots are from chapter 1 and also with old UI etc. So they are over a year and a half old, all of them some much older
I'll update them when i got them and for the banner currently i can't replace it bcs server does not respond.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I'm in Ubuntu 20.04. I already see this bug in another update. I have to wait a bugfix I.m not sure install a visual c++ library is the solution on Linux. Is already install on my computer.

I put two screencap to better understand the problem . I think the graphix engine do not be correctly updated in the Linux version ans because our game is not on open source engine. I can do nothing to fix myself. Capture d’écran de 2021-07-12 18-20-17.png Capture d’écran de 2021-07-12 18-20-37.png

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
I would really like to understand the logic of not having an animated scene when the MC is going to fuck Heather. When he's going to fuck Juliana, there's a shitload of scene, but when he's going to fuck Heather, it's just a scene of a miserable blowjob.

Sep 29, 2019
I can't fucking wait to play this uptate, this is an excellent game. You deserve every fucking penny for this Motkeyz; more time loops and paradoxes Doc !!!

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes