Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I feel like it's been longer than usual for this update. Not sure if I'm right, tho, maybe that's just because I like the game a lot so maybe even if last update was 3 weeks ago I would feel like it's been too long. But if I'm right, is it supposed to be a bigger/longer update than usual ? And most importantly, did you refocus all the game on Bacon fucking everyone behind MC's back as everybody here wants ? :D
It was a complicated one to create. Some of the team members come and go on this release. Its not bigger than usual in term of numbers since we always deliver well packed in sexyness (this takes time to create) but there is also lot of conditionnal and pathing that was a pain to create! We are close to release now, stay alert! Its a GOOD ONE!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It was a complicated one to create. Some of the team members come and go on this release. Its not bigger than usual in term of numbers since we always deliver well packed in sexyness (this takes time to create) but there is also lot of conditionnal and pathing that was a pain to create! We are close to release now, stay alert! Its a GOOD ONE!
I'm not aware what your Patrons want, and of course you must follow what paying customers want in priority, but for me, I don't enjoy different paths if choosing one forbids me to see all scenes and I have to replay it. Usually with Ren'Py games I just follow the path I want, and then extract pictures to see the routes I didn't take (because I have no time to play it twice). But with your game I can't do that. So I hope it's not a situation were I have to play it 3 times to see everything. I mean if you have a good story, I'm fine with not having choices, or just "fake" choices, that change the story a bit but not which sex scene you see or don't see, besides the usual choices for those who don't care for this or that fetish.

Reactions: blaaahunter

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not aware what your Patrons want, and of course you must follow what paying customers want in priority, but for me, I don't enjoy different paths if choosing one forbids me to see all scenes and I have to replay it. Usually with Ren'Py games I just follow the path I want, and then extract pictures to see the routes I didn't take (because I have no time to play it twice). But with your game I can't do that. So I hope it's not a situation were I have to play it 3 times to see everything. I mean if you have a good story, I'm fine with not having choices, or just "fake" choices, that change the story a bit but not which sex scene you see or don't see, besides the usual choices for those who don't care for this or that fetish.
I personally disagree, if you remove any meaningful choice in the game, then you might as well just have a slideshow with the occasional video. Fake choices are still fake, and seeing they don't have any effect is more irritating from my point of view.

Reactions: Randeep44

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
You can use last choice option and can easily see the other side of the choice ;) The pathing is more if you are , exemple, not on Nika path, then some content will be missed, but its normal. Or certain fetish, most of the time the player have the choice to avoid except if its story driven.

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
Hey community, i lost my game with save, could anybody share save at the end of last version? Thanks in advance.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
By a team member cold_arctus

Hey everyone :)

Here is a short update on the testing front:

The last test build looks very promising with less issues reported than before. Slowly but steady we are about to wrap up RL6.

Testing, or the release in general, got a bit delayed due to inconsistencies in scenes and dialogues which we notices after testing the game for the first time.

The scene flow wasn't as good as thought, which we had to change to make it flow better.

Another reason for the delay is me. I requested - no, I actually demanded - extra renders/scenes to be added from Mot. So, you guys are welcome ;)

Stay tuned for RL6.

maxresdefault.png

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
By a team member cold_arctus

Hey everyone :)

Here is a short update on the testing front:

The last test build looks very promising with less issues reported than before. Slowly but steady we are about to wrap up RL6.

Testing, or the release in general, got a bit delayed due to inconsistencies in scenes and dialogues which we notices after testing the game for the first time.

The scene flow wasn't as good as thought, which we had to change to make it flow better.

Another reason for the delay is me. I requested - no, I actually demanded - extra renders/scenes to be added from Mot. So, you guys are welcome ;)

Stay tuned for RL6.

View attachment 1290453
Thanks.
So, release next weekend?

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
the link for incest patch doesnt work. can anyone upload it again? thx
Works fine for me. But just in case you are having trouble.
Don't unzip it. Paste in following folder:

Lost_Love_XX_XX_XX_64-Bit\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages

Then start game and choose "english unrated" on the start screen:

R5P2 Patch (Patches are version sensitive)

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Works fine for me. But just in case you are having trouble.
Don't unzip it. Paste in following folder:

Lost_Love_XX_XX_XX_64-Bit\Timestamps Lost Love_Data\Languages

Then start game and choose "english unrated" on the start screen:

R5P2 Patch
Thank you!

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
I don't wanna rush a high quality product, but is there any chance we will see the update in the next couple of days?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes