Xanado

May 9, 2018
...thank you for your answer, but my question was a bit different:
is it mandatory to play chapter 1 before chapter 2? I mean, is there some point system in Chapter 1 that has to be preserved in playing Chapter 2? Or I can play the two chapters independently from one another?
Thanks again...
Yes, you can play them independently. Some choices carry over but I think the devs set it up so if you start chapter 2 without a chapter 1 save you still wont lock yourself out of content.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
and there is a fan art of this game?

make more sex scenes with these characters who are in the photo?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
why im stucked at the arcade when i enter to find miles?

Not sure if it will help you I have found with mine that the game locks when you enter the Arcade if you have the patch active.
I deactivated it and it let me finish the acade part

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
I wish i could play this game or the previous one. But unfortunately my computer is not good enough and the game starts freezing out on me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What is the difference between starting a new game and loading from chapter 1 ?
Loading from chapter 1 will use your chapter 1 choices, while starting a new game will use pre-set choices.

I wish i could play this game or the previous one. But unfortunately my computer is not good enough and the game starts freezing out on me.
What are your specs? The game should run on a potato.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm having blackscreen problem on my mac can anyone help?
That's strange. Did you move "game.app" to you Application folder? If not, try this first. In other cases please provide more information about your system:
- Mac model
- macOS version

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can I just say I love how our relationship with Gaz has gone from where it started to where it is now I liked that she got excited at the mere presence of the MC, was nice to see the Delorean make an appearance to. :D

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes