Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello
I have the following problem.
On day 12 in college you go to the elevator to get to Dean's office.
Game gets stuck when entering the elevator and it doesn't work anymore
Please help

Thanks and greetings

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello
I have the following problem.
On day 12 in college you go to the elevator to get to Dean's office.
Game gets stuck when entering the elevator and it doesn't work anymore
Please help

Thanks and greetings
Please upload you dxdiag report and your player log file. The log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow /VNGINE folder.

Also please describe as detailed as possible how ended up stuck in the elevator. Were you skipping, were doing something else?

We tried to reproduce this issue many times with spam clicking etc. and never were able to reproduce it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Oh my god do's timetravel destroy braincells? I mean in the first part I thought the MC was a few snadwiche's short of a picknic.
But in this one now the poorsod's now all kinds of stupid.
How the hell is he supossed to save his sister when being sent to almost the exact time and in to the right place.
Yet despite being told that two man where seen to abduct a blond woman by shoving her in a red car on that very day by a drunk who witnessed it yet on seeing the two men and a red car leaving the scene he still thinks she might be around and not in the trunk and his only real thought is were is the socalled old drunk witmess?.

Then he runs round town looking for his now missing abducted sister.
He figger's he should to talk to her partner in the beach house.
How he had the brains to think of that one who know's.
So he go's to talk to a teacher to aparently find this Woman and then spend first spend 10 minutes saying bye multiple time to the guy in the gym.
once he finds the teacher who may know were the patner is he spend another 10-15 completely distracted while having sexual thought's about the two teacher's in the teacher's lounge.

F-k me I'm glad his sister's life isn't linked to a timer. He is on what must be thee slowest most casual and aparently distracting abduction rescue attempt ever undertaken by man.
Truely hope by the time I reach the end of this update she gets rescued
because if not then,
God help his sister because with his brains someone's got too.

• Haha
Reactions: Aesouh

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
Will there be a continuation of this chapter or will they start a new one? It seems that this one has ended in meaning.

Reactions: gilma

Foestyr

Feb 15, 2020
Please upload you dxdiag report and your player log file. The log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow /VNGINE folder.

Also please describe as detailed as possible how ended up stuck in the elevator. Were you skipping, were doing something else?

We tried to reproduce this issue many times with spam clicking etc. and never were able to reproduce it.
I was also stuck there but quit the game,closing everything.
Then open and continue from my last save.
I remember I didnt see the menu for the floors but clicking in the empty space a little above they should be help.
They appear and I continue

Reactions: cold_arctus

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-
the_original_smiley_face_classic_round_sticker-r8c41697f171a4d97975ffd6ce27b8c3e_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg simpleStickFigure.png

The Voices in my head have been busy doing research. I have been given assurances that the above images show a member of the Development team, though we are not sure which it is (I think it's Motkeyz ). It is felt that ALL the people who enjoy this game should have the ability to recognize and thank this individual if they see them. :)

-End of Fake-

Sorry, I just had this idea and couldn't resist. :devilish: I enjoy the game, want MUCH more, and NEED the addition of Chocolate Chip Cookies (and WAFFLES). Have a good day, stay safe and healthy, and SMILE. :)

Just a thought.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Timestamps never fails in the sex department, damn did our boy get to nail a few fine pussies again this update.

I did skip on the femdom and the old titties though, not my cuppa, but to each his own.
I would love to get to know Aliza better, she definitely is among my top five of ladies in the game, seeing that model get the Timestamps treatment (bigger tits and aged to a more milfy version as compared to the more lithe and young version of it you see in other games) is so fucking hot.
Definitely a character I would love to see take her place in the eventual harem.

One wish though would be to be able to really fuck present time Heather again for real in the next update. I mean sucking and licking is fine, but I want more.

Also, I really hope we get to impregnate Nika and Juli soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
What I noticed in the last two(?) updates, I think even in Unconditional Love, was that Juli mentioned a third child from time to time. Has this been clarified here in any way?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
What I noticed in the last two(?) updates, I think even in Unconditional Love, was that Juli mentioned a third child from time to time. Has this been clarified here in any way?
Yeah juli's first child was Helen but died in car accident.But that's may change due to timetravel xD

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Finally got some time to play the update, it was awesome as usual.(y)

Managed to find a tiny typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the awesome work Timestamps team!
Oh MY!! How could such a HORRIBLE typo have occurred!! To have a LOWER case i when the there showed be UPPER case I!! For SHAME!! I don't know what to do now, should I withdraw my support OR enjoy the SEXY fun of this game again?? Yep, need the SEXY fun. :)

Love the game (even with typos). Of course it NEEDS Chocolate Chip Cookie Content and MORE scenes with the MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel). :)

Just a thought.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Oh MY!! How could such a HORRIBLE typo have occurred!! To have a LOWER case i when the there showed be UPPER case I!! For SHAME!! I don't know what to do now, should I withdraw my support OR enjoy the SEXY fun of this game again?? Yep, need the SEXY fun. :)

Love the game (even with typos). Of course it NEEDS Chocolate Chip Cookie Content and MORE scenes with the MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel). :)

Just a thought.
I was not reporting the typo to rag on the game, I love the game. I did it to help out.;)

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes