Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
xDD i hope she sayd it in the heat of the moment and not really mean it that would be pretty fucked up.
Well... I think it's true... maybe it's his own father, I've had that idea in my head for some time now.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Well... I think it's true... maybe it's his own father, I've had that idea in my head for some time now.
Wouldn't he be Helens Father? the first child or is this timeline alerady to messed up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gladheim

Foestyr

Feb 15, 2020
I love this game, I havent finished it yet but ... all the girls are hot, even the old ones damn

The threesomes have been amazing
I can agree.
This is the best adult game I've ever played.
The oldest lady is also a naughty devil and I hope the devs not forget abou her in the next update.
Also for the teacher and proffesor in their room

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I can agree.
This is the best adult game I've ever played.
The oldest lady is also a naughty devil and I hope the devs not forget abou her in the next update.
Also for the teacher and proffesor in their room
The dean, grandmas, the auntie, the teachers in the past... they are waiting for us. And maybe new girls in the future, literally

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The arcade thing fucks my game up. I was unable to save at the arcade so I quit, switched to "rated" and skipped forward to the arcade and played it through. Now I can't save anymore, so I can't switch back to "unrated"...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The arcade thing fucks my game up. I was unable to save at the arcade so I quit, switched to "rated" and skipped forward to the arcade and played it through. Now I can't save anymore, so I can't switch back to "unrated"...
Possible that you use an outdated game client (RL5 P1) with an updated dialogues file (RL 5 P2). I would recommend to download the latest game client (P2) from OP to avoid any crashes.

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
been playing only till the beach scene and for now i think that old man jones is Bacon tho.. i mean they look the same and Mystery Man is another MC for sure lol

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes