Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
im so looking forward to more!
so far my favorite charcters are Gaz(black lipstick! <3), Nika, and Aliza(smoking hot).
Also if i got to choose i would 100% go for a doctor over a lawyer anyday.

and hope that if you choose a femdom path in the game that it will be saved and lead to more like it.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Did someone encounter the bug, when I need to encounter Miles in the Arcade, everytime I click on "Arcade", the game get stuck. I can't save or load my game.
If somebody have a save after the task Find Miles, I will take it.

I found the solution switch the language back to English, it's bugged from the unrated patch.
Right now I am having the same problem. Thanks for the info!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Right now I am having the same problem. Thanks for the info!
Did someone encounter the bug, when I need to encounter Miles in the Arcade, everytime I click on "Arcade", the game get stuck. I can't save or load my game.
If somebody have a save after the task Find Miles, I will take it.

I found the solution switch the language back to English, it's bugged from the unrated patch.
I can see why. The unrated patch got updated to P2 (second patch) while the clients on OP are outdated.

Solution until P2 clients get leaked: switch to English before Arcade scene and after that scene back to unrated (P2).

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Hey all, I shouldn't have removed the P1 Patch from lewdpatcher, It's back up now. So until P2 is here please use the P1 download on lewdpatcher.

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
I've now added in the P2 dialogue fixes into P1 patch and updated lewdpatcher for R5 P1. So all the P2 corrections should be in there too and working except for the new sound track!

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Im stuck i declined nikki in the bathrom and now the game doesn't give hint or anything :) or i must accept the nikki route?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
I played the latest version that was here leaked.I played several times the game now but couldn't unlock all replay scenes so i tried to deny nikki to get maybe another scene but than it just stuck all hint's are grey and no new ones come.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I played the latest version that was here leaked.I played several times the game now but couldn't unlock all replay scenes so i tried to deny nikki to get maybe another scene but than it just stuck all hint's are grey and no new ones come.
If you play RL 5 then you are playing a bugged game. The Nika problem was fixed in P1. Another issue was fixed in P2 which isn't available on OP yet.

Reactions: Cunt
Jul 22, 2017

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
At least for R5 P2 now there is no permission fixing or broken game message on download for Mac (which was a unity bug apparently when you download the game from internet which required xattr to fix)

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Excellent renders,models,animation but the story not so good for my taste...Things i don't like :

1.The time travel
2.The unreal huge dicks
3.Everytime Mom meets MC is starving to get a fuck.For me it would be better if she let MC see her nude/getting fucked by his father/masturbate/tease like in Chapter 1 and eventually get some little action with her(with intercourse when for example she is drunk or feels horny).The tease,the forbidden of the act(i want it BUT i can't allow all things)is the best part of one story.
4.Also same thing with the other girls in the game. '' Oh MC i 've heard about your huge dick,come here,i 'll give you even my ass'' :rolleyes:
My post has been deleted, what a surprise … Accept the fact that you got a little dick and leave us alone, go play all the mini dick mc games !

• Angry
Reactions: Hermit76

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Is there any Bacon scene?
Yes, but it's barely sexual... more like a joke.
It's a bit meta, it's basically the dev team stating their intent to not have any Bacon related sex scene unless to work as a joke.
Right after that they have Bacon and the MC discussing why Bacon ain't shagging shit in Timestamps.

I don't like it, I think the game is a bit worse because of it, but it's the dev choice.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure if this was asked or picked up so forgive me if it's a repeat...

around 15 March i finished the Nikki sexy time in her room and then later could have some fun time with Julia in bathroom... A few days ago i loaded the Julia bathroom time save but doesnt load. I loaded just before Nikki sexy time and its fine, but at end , well the game ends. Strange as i could play past it previously. Is this part of the April fools joke bit?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018

around 15 March i finished the Nikki sexy time in her room and then later could have some fun time with Julia in bathroom... A few days ago i loaded the Julia bathroom time save but doesnt load. I loaded just before Nikki sexy time and its fine, but at end , well the game ends. Strange as i could play past it previously. Is this part of the April fools joke bit?
The game doesn't end)
Keep playing)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Possible. The April fool's joke was moved. So, if your previous save was created during that scene then it is very likely that it cause a problem. You would need to play through the Nika scene again to continue next day.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes