quigebo

Aug 23, 2017
I'm so glad you all like sharing so much. To that end, how about sharing your wives, girlfriends, daughters, sons, brothers, or parents with me if thats the way you feel? I'm just guessing, but that probably a no right. (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AliceInToolArmy

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Mac users: Open terminal, paste the following command "xattr -cr " and then, next to it, drag and drop the game file. After that, all you have to do is hit enter, and try to open the game again. It should work.
It doesn't work for me, but thank u anyway

Feb 14, 2021
I'm so glad you all like sharing so much. To that end, how about sharing your wives, girlfriends, daughters, sons, brothers, or parents with me if thats the way you feel? I'm just guessing, but that probably a no right. (y)

That's a nice try, but this is a game.

I will not be having relations with any family members in real life so who they have sex with is of no concern to me outside of their personal safety. In Timestamps though, a GAME about TIME TRAVEL, where no one has agreed to an exclusive relationship with the MC, I have no problem with other people getting it on who are not the MC. At all.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's a nice try, but this is a game.

I will not be having relations with any family members in real life so who they have sex with is of no concern to me outside of their personal safety. In Timestamps though, a GAME about TIME TRAVEL, where no one has agreed to an exclusive relationship with the MC, I have no problem with other people getting it on who are not the MC. At all.
Don't feed the trolls. They are trapped in their short-minded world, thinking the world cycles around them and no one else.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It was a nice update with some serious Back to the Future vibes. Can't remember if the MC's ringtone always was that movie theme of if that's new. The final scene is more or less directly the end of the first movie of the trilogy.

One bad (or good?) thing is that with all that time travel stuff you never know if you've encountered a bug or if you've glitched to a different timeline. Examples:

- Scene with Gaz and Candice: Several fade to blacks and when the pic reappears you are buried in the other woman without any "announcement or warning". Looks weird to me since almost every sex scene features running commentary what is about to happen or what is going on, or is it a time jump?

- Scene with Molly and Dr. Aliza: I thought this would be possible to miss if you are staying downstairs. Otherwise, what was the point of asking to save? Did we ever sleep with Molly before? I can't remember, but this may be my aging brain. Anyway, during the scene the same dialogue plays twice, a comment about sleeping with each of them.

- Scene with Juli: Again, that may be my brain, but didn't the picture on the wall have Helen in it? She is absent in the current version when we see the wall due to position choice.

One final thing, I found the choice of animations a bit weird. Instead of the two central sex scenes, which hardly
received anything, we get animations of "Heather leaving the room" and "MC approaching empty storage space".
Ahm, yes. Exciting. ;)

Sep 2, 2020
Am i the only one who agreed to share Heather with Bacon? i can't wait to see the threesome scenes! :p
From my point of view .. its not the mc that would share heather but bacon that is doing the sharing.
Its his Landlady. Its his timemachine.

Bacon is also the smarter one and the one that holds all the power to fuck everything up.

Its ok that Bacon is not the mc himself as Bacon has secrets and knowledge that wont fit into the mc point of view when playing this. THis is very evident when we get to meet older bacon and when bacon experiments with his landlady. Also not every male side character has to be a simp or what teenies call losers these days.

The mc may be essential to the universe at its core ... this is why bacon protects him at all costs but its still Bacon that could decide to send the mc to the stoneage and let him be stuck there forever if he really gets pissed off.

And its already all in there so there is no reason to cry about it.

Ok i did cry myself a bit about some stuff....
but in the end ....i dont wanna change the game at its core and i dont wanna tell the dev how to tell his story ..
in the end its their choice.
I complained loud about a certain older character that kills my boner everytime but most of these things can be avoided by choice... sadly not in all cases as of now.

I would prefer if that were possible .. but i also get that you cant cut all things out cause then you cant tell the story they way its intended to be told.

So in the end we all have to make compromises when it comes to our most favourite characters and fetishes so that everybody can be happy and the story can go where they writers intended it to.

Im not against harem but im also not against sharing and caring with friends like bacon .. that doesent mean it would go into bad 3 letter territory imo.

Dad is dad and bacon did heather in the first part. Gaz is also already shared and tainted ... heather can even be abused and heather may even be abusive herslef as she manages a stripclub... and she can abuse gaz to please bacon..
The mc is using and abusing people too if one pleases to do so and is even selling his possible love interest gaz .. now multiple times out.

This can not be turned back anymore... its all already done.. i can live with that .. people that want to have a single mc has them all to himself harem fantasy have already lost.

ps. and its really not far fetched that a mc that has 2 girlfriends and fucks his whole family and everybody else and whos landlady mom is doing cams and cant get enough is considering having no problem her having a certain someone on the side too or maybe even doing it together.
Its not that it wouldnt fit the mc to the bone at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanThaMan

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok i did cry myself a bit about some stuff....
but in the end ....i dont wanna change the game at its core and i dont wanna tell the dev how to tell his story ..
in the end its their choice.
I complained loud about a certain older character that kills my boner everytime but most of these things can be avoided by choice... sadly not in all cases as of now.
What part was it? I'm curious.

Sep 2, 2020
What part was it? I'm curious.
Well i made a post in this thread under a spoiler tag where i did go into more detail. I did put it under a spoiler as the update was fresh and i was sure that i would spoil at least some detail for someone even tho most was not specific to the update.
Its also not that i dont like the game and its hard to make that point when i do crtitc stuff i dont like or find odd.

To make this short.. The lady behind the sexclub isnt in my age range of loveinterests and she is kinda in the way in all of those scenes and cant be avoided completly. Not in the first part if one wants to get the librarian and not in the latest update as she is at least in the picture.

You also cant avoid candice and whatever path i took i had sex with the girls upstairs and shared gaz.. so for me there was no choice and i dont like to get choices that dont matter at all. That doesent mean i want to change the whole story that only means i would have liked to avoid having sex with the old lady and having a choice of not going upstairs or sharing gaz or not having sex with candice as i have already enough love interests in the game and candice as some other woman are just too much for me to have interest in em. I dont want them removed. i m just saying it would be nice to be able to avoid some if one wanted if its not necessary and essential for the story itself.

ps. i like harems as much as the next guy .. but there is a limit for me.. Take holiday island for example.. If you would date all girls .. its just too much to handle ..
I dont even need the ten the game gives me... im a simple man i probably need 3 main and 2 for the odd weekends or so :)

ps ps : what i do like very much about this game is .. that we do get multiple hot scenes with the girls we have.. and fantastic animations too..
Most games like those mifly ones go for a basic escalation sceme and once vaginal was done the game was finished... i love that this is going beyond that... but that also means of course that stuff need to be kept interesting.. and so far it delivered.... mom got great scenes and heather tooo .. heather no enough for my taste as i cant get enough of heather right now .. but its coming i can feel it.. i just cant hardly wait...
Sister is getting along nicely too.... the onlhy problem for is that there will be loads of time wasted on chars that wont get enough or as much content as the main girls and that leaves anyone hanging that falls for one of those.. Thats why im not to fond of having too many loveinterest and candidates.

Candice, Gaz and the Girls upstairs the librarian the principal, The mc s grandma and yes even the sexclub granny wont get enough scenes for anyone thats into them.. and i do like some of those very much so i just know that there will never be enough to still my thurst when it come to them.

And we dont get much of main story progression when going for all lovetinterests. So with every love interest the main story gets even more thinned out.

Last edited:
Reactions: cold_arctus

_Alexandru_

Mar 16, 2020
So for so good with the game

I really hope that they have the end in mind because the story goes in multiple dimensions and if not handle well, it will turn into a disaster. The strong point of the game is the story but bringing to many elements and not respecting one time travel theory will make the entire thing suck.

For the girls they are awesome and the rendering style is different. I do not find the sexualisation of Mrs Delington (old one) intersting and I still do not like Juli (skiping all the interaction with her)...but here it is only about preferences.

The animation are interesting and this is visible from the first moment when MC wake up in the past. The mini game is fine and sit well with the game.

Waiting to see what happen next :)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does any one have a Save near the end of Ep3? lost my HDD when upgrading hardware.

i didn't get to finish Ep 4 so i still have 4 and 5 to do. i wouldn't mind redoing the first 3 episodes if there was a way to skip text.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does any one have a Save near the end of Ep3? lost my HDD when upgrading hardware.

i didn't get to finish Ep 4 so i still have 4 and 5 to do. i wouldn't mind redoing the first 3 episodes if there was a way to skip text.
You can skip text with Shift-left. There is a key (control) mapping in options menu.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Recently I finished first part but I was thinking about playing second part when it is finished. So, my question is, is it a final released or there are more updates to come?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes