Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the elevator dont work to the dean
can you show me a screenshot of this and send me a save file please if possible. I have never been able to reproduce this problem, and i just sat for 5 minutes using the elavtor to all the floors without any problems. I know some people have reported it but I can't get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2020
can you show me a screenshot of this and send me a save file please if possible. I have never been able to reproduce this problem, and i just sat for 5 minutes using the elavtor to all the floors without any problems. I know some people have reported it but I can't get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!
Happened to me when i actually had no reason to go into it anymore ... i was looking franticly for the books and then were clicking anoyed and fast ... :)
in other words Just try to act stupid and hammer on your mouse ....

Its just that there where no text and no choices visible anymore and no chance to get to menu or anything.. maybe that helps.. its not like there is text and then its not working to to the right floor.. at least not for me.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happened to me when i actually had no reason to go into it anymore ... i was looking franticly for the books and then were clicking anoyed and fast ... :)
in other words Just try to act stupid and hammer on your mouse ....

Its just that there where no text and no choices visible anymore and no chance to get to menu or anything.. maybe that helps.. its not like there is text and then its not working to to the right floor.. at least not for me.
Are you somehow able to make it happen again? I've really really been trying to get this to happen but even holding other keys while entering the elevator like skip etc doesnt make any difference..

Sep 2, 2020
Lost_love_r5_pe_64-bit Screenshot 2021.03.27 - 01.41.38.01.png Lost_love_r5_pe_64-bit Screenshot 2021.03.27 - 01.42.00.38.png

so i may have been wrong about not being able to get into menu....

I needed some tries cause in later saves this was not working for me right now.. but that isnt sayin much..

i loaded the save for the sexclub...got to college and into elevator and took the choose first floor to get back out... and there i was stuck...

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I needed some tries cause in later saves this was not working for me right now.. but that isnt sayin much..

i loaded the save for the sexclub...got to college and into elevator and took the choose first floor to get back out... and there i was stuck...
Could you please save the game here and send me the save file in a DM? Thank you :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
here is a save file with the last save being the elevator...
Thanks! :) you can remove it from the post now so noone accidentally takes it.

Edit: Actually you zipped the wrong folder :D

The save is in Local not LocalLow, if you could check please, and you can send it to me in direct message. Thanks!

lovgam

Jul 25, 2020

Thanks!
i apologise for the qualite of the picture couldent find to make a screenshot in a unity game its with my cellphone 20210327_014953.jpg llphone

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020
Why don't you use your "print" key on your keyboard?
The good old print key.. i never used that one cause im so old that it was actually used to print stuff out...
Also it doesent make an image you still have to cope the tmp info into an actaul paint program.

I find geforce experience a way easier choice for making screenshots.

Also i send a save file and he has now enough shot.. so that should be taken care off.. i even had a video file but i hope that ones not needed.

quigebo

Aug 23, 2017
Don't feed the trolls. They are trapped in their short-minded world, thinking the world cycles around them and no one else.
Well think about it, if you like it in games, doesn't it mean you like it in life. Anyway I'm done returning to my small-minded world and thanks for labeling me a troll props.:eek:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
thanks for labeling me a troll props.:eek:
Sadly, you're not even a good troll.
You went for the low-hanging fruit of trolling the knee-jerk reactionary irrationally jealous, and the rational people who point out why what you said was (no doubt knowingly) stupid.

Who knows, maybe after you get into the double-digits of your post count, you might just graduate from neophyte troll, to beginner's classes! :LOL:

Reactions: quigebo

quigebo

Aug 23, 2017
Sadly, you're not even a good troll.
You went for the low-hanging fruit of trolling the knee-jerk reactionary irrationally jealous, and the rational people who point out why what you said was (no doubt knowingly) stupid.

Who knows, maybe after you get into the double-digits of your post count, you might just graduate from neophyte troll, to beginner's classes! :LOL:
Aw baby, now I'm in the big time, look at them sweet double digits. Just need direction to get class.:cool:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah sure lets just pile on the workload for the dev because a certain group aren't satisfied with the game as it is.

JohnX

Mar 6, 2019
Excellent renders,models,animation but the story not so good for my taste...Things i don't like :

1.The time travel
2.The unreal huge dicks
3.Everytime Mom meets MC is starving to get a fuck.For me it would be better if she let MC see her nude/getting fucked by his father/masturbate/tease like in Chapter 1 and eventually get some little action with her(with intercourse when for example she is drunk or feels horny).The tease,the forbidden of the act(i want it BUT i can't allow all things)is the best part of one story.
4.Also same thing with the other girls in the game. '' Oh MC i 've heard about your huge dick,come here,i 'll give you even my ass'' :rolleyes:

Thogull

Apr 26, 2018
Did someone encounter the bug, when I need to encounter Miles in the Arcade, everytime I click on "Arcade", the game get stuck. I can't save or load my game.
If somebody have a save after the task Find Miles, I will take it.

I found the solution switch the language back to English, it's bugged from the unrated patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit76
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes