ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Why do you think MC is backstabbing Bacon? Can you elaborate that. In P1 we changed the Heather-Bacon scene and replaced the conditioning with a choice for players to peek into the room or not. Peeking will lead to another choice to agree to share or to leave it open.

As much as I personally would like to see a sex scene with Bacon with Juli, I don't think such a scene will ever happen according to Motkeyz. The fact is, Juli and Bacon never even shared a single render together. :LOL::LOL:
Well you said it yourself, we shouldn't be even talking about sharing as heather is not mc's girl in the first place, well it's your choice for making it a boring harem to please some sort of people, thankfully some devs like 1thousand don't bend the knee to that toxic community.

Feb 14, 2021
Well you said it yourself, we shouldn't be even talking about sharing as heather is not mc's girl in the first place, well it's your choice for making it a boring harem to please some sort of people, thankfully some devs like 1thousand don't bend the knee to that toxic community.
Sounding pretty toxic yourself, dude.

And I even agree with you on NTR "issues" in this game.

Reactions: punisher2099

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for sharing. I always dreamed about a Milf swap scene.. Bacon with Juli and MC with Heather in the same room. On the other side we have to think how such a scene can fit into the story. I can imaging another scene with John and MC together with Juli. Also would like to see a scene with John and Nika as teased in Chapter 1.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for sharing. I always dreamed about a Milf swap scene.. Bacon with Juli and MC with Heather in the same room. On the other side we have to think how such a scene can fit into the story. I can imaging another scene with John and MC together with Juli. Also would like to see a scene with John and Nika as teased in Chapter 1.
Thank you, i really hope so, This is a good game, and i really wish success for it, even beyond patreon, maybe in steam.

understand that i'm here in f95 since 2017 and i saw too much devs destroying their games and just transforming their plots into boring harems to please the part of the community who can't stand the existence of other male characters in the game, they can't even stand female competition as we recently saw with the last Altered Destiny censored update.

But as i said there is no denying in the quality of the renders and the animations, it's really amazing, and the engine is great.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Thank you, i really hope so, This is a good game, and i really wish success for it, even beyond patreon, maybe in steam.

understand that i'm here in f95 since 2017 and i saw too much devs destroying their games and just transforming their plots into boring harems to please the part of the community who can't stand the existence of other male characters in the game, they can't even stand female competition as we recently saw with the last Altered Destiny censored update.

But as i said there is no denying in the quality of the renders and the animations, it's really amazing, and the engine is great.
Well a lot of people in the thread like it just the way it is just because you don't doesn't make it boring.

Mar 26, 2018
Why do you think MC is backstabbing Bacon? Can you elaborate that. In P1 we changed the Heather-Bacon scene and replaced the conditioning with a choice for players to peek into the room or not. Peeking will lead to another choice to agree to share or to leave it open.

As much as I personally would like to see a sex scene with Bacon with Juli, I don't think such a scene will ever happen according to Motkeyz. The fact is, Juli and Bacon never even shared a single render together. :LOL::LOL:
Actually i think they are sharing a render together (photoshoot)..As for Juli its ok but what about Gaz , Nika and Heather ? Any sharing in the future there ?

Oct 10, 2017
I have a question, does the sister and her father ever do anything? or was the scene in the first season the only scene they have?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why oh why do people want to turn this into a huge fuckfest where everybody fucks everybody else? Let the dev do what they want and if you're not satisfied find something else.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Why oh why do people want to turn this into a huge fuckfest where everybody fucks everybody else? Let the dev do what they want and if you're not satisfied fing something else.
Call me selfish, but in these games I want to be an ancient Chinese Emperor with Harem full of women only I get to fuck. So Bacon can go jerk off in a corner somewhere.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Something seems to be wrong, or I screwed up a choice somewhere. Looking at Zoey's walkthrough everything progresses the way she has it laid out until step #175. When I go to see Gaz after finding Miles for Candice I don't get the option to choose whether or not to accept Gaz's love, instead she agrees to the photoshoot then she goes inside and it just kicks me back to her driveway.
I still haven't figured this out, anyone know why I don't get the chance to choose whether or not to accept Gaz's love? I still can't figure out what I did wrong and wanted to avoid doing another run through of everything.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Am i the only one who agreed to share Heather with Bacon? i can't wait to see the threesome scenes! :p
Nope. I am totally fine with that. More than fine, actually.
Nope, you guys are not alone. :LOL: Sharing is caring. ;)
I still haven't figured this out, anyone know why I don't get the chance to choose whether or not to accept Gaz's love? I still can't figure out what I did wrong and wanted to avoid doing another run through of everything.
Here my reply from yesterday about this matter.
Not a bug. We added conditioning there and only people on the non-Gaz path from Chapter 1 got the choice. However, we will change that for "P2" and let all players make the choice.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes