ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Well quality of animations and renders is very good.

But i don't like where the plot is going, in the first game it looked like we were going to team up with bacon to get all the milfs.

But now i hate how MC is backstabbing bacon and cucking him, when he is a total bro, i don't mind if it's one of the assholes characters relatives, but not a bro like bacon.

I guess this situation is another one of the dev decision to please the "anti-ntr haters" who hated the scene between bacon and heather in the first game.

Reactions: fbass
Feb 14, 2021
Well quality of animations and renders is very good.

But i don't like where the plot is going, in the first game it looked like we were going to team up with bacon to get all the milfs.

But now i hate how MC is backstabbing bacon and cucking him, when he is a total bro, i don't mind if it's one of the assholes characters relatives, but not a bro like bacon.

I guess this situation is another one of the dev decision to please the "anti-ntr haters" who hated the scene between bacon and heather in the first game.
Did you get to the part where they talk about it? Kind of important to the whole cuck concept.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why do you think MC is backstabbing Bacon? Can you elaborate that. In P1 we changed the Heather-Bacon scene and replaced the conditioning with a choice for players to peek into the room or not. Peeking will lead to another choice to agree to share or to leave it open.

As much as I personally would like to see a sex scene with Bacon with Juli, I don't think such a scene will ever happen according to Motkeyz. The fact is, Juli and Bacon never even shared a single render together. :LOL::LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont get this choice in my game and im pretty sure im in Gaz path because im playing with walkthrough so... Is this bug or someting like that?

Screenshot_3.jpg

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Definitely should be there. I encountered it and it is present in the dialogue files.
Thats just weird... So right now im not into Gaz path with this my save file? But im pretty sure i have choiced her path with walkthrough... Sometimes i cant understand theese things.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Hi, Mac user here, I tried running the game and goth this error. I know there is a procedure for running on Mac on the OP, and I think I have gone through it correctly, but it still does not run. Here is the error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, Mac user here, I tried running the game and goth this error. I know there is a procedure for running on Mac on the OP, and I think I have gone through it correctly, but it still does not run. Here is the error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The installation instructions for Mac on OP are outdated. Try what is posted here. Good luck.
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-chapter-2-lost-love-r5-pe-p1-motkeyz.45268/post-5392948

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
I don't have Unity/VNGINE , just VNGINE2. Inside VNGINE2 I have "Timestamps_Lost Love" (with the space between word, don't know , maybe it matters). Inside it I have "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log". I will attach my player.log (cannot load it) will post a pic instead

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't have Unity/VNGINE , just VNGINE2. Inside VNGINE2 I have "Timestamps_Lost Love" (with the space between word, don't know , maybe it matters). Inside it I have "Player.log" and "Player-prev.log". I will attach my player.log (cannot load it) will post a pic instead
Mmmh. Same error message as another Mac user. Sorry, for now I don't have any clue how to solve it.

Reactions: Marzapane

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Did you get to the part where they talk about it? Kind of important to the whole cuck concept.
Yeah don't pretend you don't see the cheap plot justification, we all know that the devs are going this way because some psychopath in this community can't stand to see some bunch of pixels other then the MC touching their bunch of pixels even if it's not NTR (because the only ntr would be if someone touch maureen, it's not the case in any other female character).

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes