cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
User modified dialogue file with enabled Bacon-Heather yoga scene.

I removed the restrictions for the scene and replaced it with a choice menu, if you want to see the scene or not after MC refused Heather twice!

Instructions:
Extract the file and place it into the English.zip dialogue folder.

Note: better backup the original 189_Day12BHeather.txt file before you overwrite it.

Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario8080

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
User modified dialogue file with enabled Bacon-Heather yoga scene.

I removed the restrictions for the scene and replaced it with a choice menu, if you want to see the scene or not after MC refused Heather twice!

Instructions:
Extract the file and place it into the English.zip dialogue folder.

Note: better backup the original 189_Day12BHeather.txt file before you overwrite it.

Enjoy it.
Great work, but why someone would refuse Heather? Seems like someone refusing pizza, only crazy people would do that.

Reactions: Max1276

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone have a timeline as to what the fuck is going on? I'm so confused in this game

So did we go back in time to when our mom was young? Or....... How is nikita the same age? I don't get it

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone have a timeline as to what the fuck is going on? I'm so confused in this game

So did we go back in time to when our mom was young? Or....... How is nikita the same age? I don't get it
It's a game that you need to read dialogues to understand the storyline, if you skip it, you may miss something important and lost the understanding of what is happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could someone upload IC patch to somewhere else? Can't download it by lewdpatcher link for some reason.
Try the direct link:

Maybe =p

If your Discord user name on Motkeyz server (Cold for Wonderboobs) is true, then you definitely a crazy person and should be put in a sanatorium.
sshhh.. don't wake up the voices in my head...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Arthoneceron

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
can anyone asked the thread make to add more previews ? this game need more viewership, but nobody would be interested if all they see are two photos of heather holding a broom

Reactions: Motkeyz

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
I think it was a good update so far.

Still, I miss the young Nika a lot...she was after all one of the main protagonist of game 1 besides Heather und Julia.
She is still my favourite character and I hope we get to see her soon.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC is such an asshole. I mean he went to the past to find Nika and when he actually found her and she is now middle aged he did not even ask her how she has been all this time and did not even bother to hug her.

no11

Sep 20, 2017
At some point we have a story to deliver, lot of poeple would have prefer us to keep Nika in the present time at the end of chapter1 and continue to do as is, but we need to develop, elaborate some character and arcs in the game. We have decision to take to make the story move forward and stay interesting. Having this ''force'' dance in a club and the current situation here is a little exagerate in the moment, don't you think? We needed this scene, its not avoidable because it is needed to be shown for the benefits of the story! You will understand when the brick fall in place or when you replay the game in your head later on! We are not trying to cuck anyone or hurt anyones feeling here. Most others situations, even minor extra pics in a scene are avoidable and we propose choice, and sometimes double choice to be sure. When we dont, its because it is needed to the storyline... And all your choice in game may be important at some point in the game and are logic in consequences, not something random!

Even after all these intense talk around here for this particular scene, the release is very well received, thanks!
Sorry but i have to ask this. You said it's unavoidable for the benefits of the story. The problem is, i don't know what's your plan for the plot. So can i ask this question: Will it be more scenes like that? If yes then i guess it's time for me to leave.

Anyway, thank you for the time i've enjoyed with your game till now. And I wish you good luck and success in your game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
At some point we have a story to deliver, lot of poeple would have prefer us to keep Nika in the present time at the end of chapter1 and continue to do as is, but we need to develop, elaborate some character and arcs in the game. We have decision to take to make the story move forward and stay interesting. Having this ''force'' dance in a club and the current situation here is a little exagerate in the moment, don't you think? We needed this scene, its not avoidable because it is needed to be shown for the benefits of the story! You will understand when the brick fall in place or when you replay the game in your head later on! We are not trying to cuck anyone or hurt anyones feeling here. Most others situations, even minor extra pics in a scene are avoidable and we propose choice, and sometimes double choice to be sure. When we dont, its because it is needed to the storyline... And all your choice in game may be important at some point in the game and are logic in consequences, not something random!

Even after all these intense talk around here for this particular scene, the release is very well received, thanks!
I really like the story so far. Though bacon can be so irritating at times. I don't understand why at the end of chapter 1 you did not let MC have sex with Nika . She was virgin and she wanted someone special to be her first(she wanted MC to be her first) and i felt really bad because she dropped this idea when she went to past since there was no clue that she would meet MC.

Also, if bacon could send MC back to whenever and where ever he want why he did not simply send him to that point of time when Nika first reached past when she was 20 years old? why bother about her kidnapping part? He could have also sent him to that time in bacon's basement to stop evil bacon when he was about to send Nika to past.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Also, if bacon could send MC back to whenever and where ever he want why he did not simply send him to that point of time when Nika first reached past when she was 20 years old? why bother about her kidnapping part? He could have also sent him to that time in bacon's basement to stop evil bacon when he was about to send Nika to past.
1. Due to the plot Bacon wasn't able to sent MC back to avoid eBacon from pushing Nika into the machine.
2. Both don't know where and when Nika went to at first. Actually they still don't know when Nika exactly arrived in the past.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes