d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
1. Due to the plot Bacon wasn't able to sent MC back to avoid eBacon from pushing Nika into the machine.
2. Both don't know where and when Nika went to at first. Actually they still don't know when Nika exactly arrived in the past.
1. what plot? so you are saying that Bacon did not stop evil bacon so that the story could go long?

2. That makes sense. MC could also go meet old Nika and ask her details about exactly when she arrived in the past. MC could have also told her that something bad will happen to her in the future and that is why she need to go back home.

well, this is not that game where we should think with LOGIC. everything can be avoided if MC goes back to past and stop bacon from using that time machine at the very beginning but then this game would not have existed. Damn i am overthinking.

let's just see how story unfolds without applying much logic and enjoy all the sex scenes you are getting in the way and that's it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
1. what plot? so you are saying that Bacon did not stop evil bacon so that the story could go long?
The (bad) plot that Bacon wasn't able to send MC a few hours back in time to avoid Nika being sent away... (Bacon was logged out of the system and had to hack it...) then he was able to "traceback" what eBacon did and was able to sent MC to the point where he thought Nika would be.. well, he misscalculated the point of arrival.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The (bad) plot that Bacon wasn't able to send MC a few hours back in time to avoid Nika being sent away... (Bacon was logged out of the system and had to hack it...) then he was able to "traceback" what eBacon did and was able to sent MC to the point where he thought Nika would be.. well, he misscalculated the point of arrival.
He could have sent MC to stop evil bacon when bacon logged in and had access to his time machine.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
2. That makes sense. MC could also go meet old Nika and ask her details about exactly when she arrived in the past. MC could have also told her that something bad will happen to her in the future and that is why she need to go back home.

well, this is not that game where we should think with LOGIC. everything can be avoided if MC goes back to past and stop bacon from using that time machine at the very beginning but then this game would not have existed. Damn i am overthinking.
It's sure your last affirmation is the simplistic solution to solve anything, but then as you suggest, there would have been a 15 minutes game haha! There is logic but like in any movie, if you find the murderer in first 5 minutes there is no movie!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
heheh, there are not.
so those glitches aren't imaginations. NTR means MC's love interests having sex with others willingly or unwillingly..right? i am sorry if i am wrong but i think this game should have NTR tag too.

Gaz is an exception. she is into prostitution and she can't be one of the love interests until and unless she stops prostitution. she can fool around as much as she want and i won't feel bad at all.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The only glitched I did see was in the first game and that was beacon having a VR fantasy of fucking heather, but that was not a real thing in the game.
dude VR scene is not a glitch. that actually happened. bacon went to the past again and again in different realities and finally convinced Heather to let him fuck her and recorded the same so that he could experience it whenever he can. i know you are pissed off because i am too. it's not even avoidable.

There's a glitch of heather giving handjob to bacon when MC goes to bacon's house when he receives a call from bacon if you remember.[/USER][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so those glitches aren't imaginations. NTR means MC's love interests having sex with others willingly or unwillingly..right? i am sorry if i am wrong but i think this game should have NTR tag too.
We had this debate many, many months before. So, no more talks about it.

According to some man-made fan definition everything would fall under the buzzword NTR. Here are a few examples:
- Juli having sex with John (husband)
- Heather having/had sex with Bacon's father
- Bacon and OMJ watching Juli's cam-show
- Juli doing cam-shows!
- Nika having/had a boyfriend.. (who knows what she did with him)
- Gaz being a prostitute... (who knows what she did with her clients)
- Milfy Nika having/had relationships
- Lorraine having sex with Sergio (her husband)
- Jasmine (potential love interest?) getting fucked by club members

As you can see.. if a game isn't a harem game, then it is a potential "NTR"-game.

Every book and every movie would be NTR too. Do you think Harry Potter is a NTR-story? According to the fan-definition it would be.

Harry's potential love interest ends with his friend, another love interest (the sexy Asian chick) doesn't ends with Harry. Instead our poor Harry ends with the Weasley girl. So, did our poor Harry get cucked? :unsure:

Now you can say.. "wait a sec. we are not Harry, because we don't have control over him...." well, you can immerse into a VN why can't you do the same with a book or movie?

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
We had this debate many, many months before. So, no more talks about it.

According to some man-made fan definition everything would fall under the buzzword NTR. Here are a few examples:
- Juli having sex with John (husband)
- Heather having/had sex with Bacon's father
- Bacon and OMJ watching Juli's cam-show
- Juli doing cam-shows!
- Nika having/had a boyfriend.. (who knows what she did with him)
- Gaz being a prostitute... (who knows what she did with her clients)
- Milfy Nika having/had relationships
- Lorraine having sex with Sergio (her husband)
- Jasmine (potential love interest?) getting fucked by club members

As you can see.. if a game isn't a harem game, then it is a potential "NTR"-game.

Every book and every movie would be NTR too. Do you think Harry Potter is a NTR-story? According to the fan-definition it would be.

Harry's potential love interest ends with his friend, another love interest (the sexy Asian chick) doesn't ends with Harry. Instead our poor Harry ends with the Weasley girl. So, did our poor Harry get cucked? :unsure:

Now you can say.. "wait a sec. we are not Harry, because we don't have control over him...." well, you can immerse into a VN why can't you do the same with a book or movie?
1)Juli and John are married to each other. they are supposed to have sex. Juli is the protagonist so she is forced in this story otherwise i don't see any problem with married couples having sex. same goes for juli's parents.

2)If heather is in a relationship she can for sure have sex with bacon's father. In this game heather is single and that is why she is one of the love interests. that is why Bacon+Heather gives NTR vibe.

4)If nika had a boyfriend i couldn't care less what she do with her bf.

5)Gaz can never be the love interest until and unless she stops prostitution. I would never feel bad watching her having sex with someone else because i know that is what she does. though Gaz is the one with a lot of character development and history which makes MC have a bond with her even more but still into prostitution so can't be seen as a love interest. Maureen on the other hand does not have much character development. she is governer's daughter and ex cheerleader and that's it. Hope we will get to know more about her in the future updates.

6)Old Nika has been in the past for 20 years and she had no idea when MC will come so i don't expect her to be virgin for that long but i still felt bad that she wanted the first one to be someone special which did not happen.

7)Jasmine isn't a love interest. to feel bad about jasmine we need to know about her.

NTR is all about love interests having sex with someone else if i am not wrong. it is not like i'll feel anything if i see a random stripper with bacon.

Reactions: Raven Hex

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
2)If heather is in a relationship she can for sure have sex with bacon's father. In this game heather is single and that is why she is one of the love interests. that is why Bacon+Heather gives NTR vibe.
I personally don't think she is a love interest.

But don't let us go down further then this. We agree to disagree, before a Mod appears and deletes our post for being off-topic like the last time. Shall we? :)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I personally don't think she is a love interest.

But don't let us go down further then this. We agree to disagree, before a Mod appears and deletes our post for being off-topic like the last time. Shall we? :)
Sure. BTW are you one of the story writers of this game?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
There is no easy solution regarding time travelling into the past in order to make something undone. If you travel back to let something not happen and you succeed, then you have no reason to have travelled back. So you don't travel back. But then the event, which you did not want to happen, happens an you have to travel back... - infinit loop. That's why you cannot travel back into your own universe but only into a different universe. So to get Nika back, who was obviously sent into a different universe, you need to find the correct universe and the correct time. And that's not something happening early in any story or game... ;)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Am I involved in the story process? Yes. Do I write? No.

I joined the team after Day 9 in Chapter 1. So, everything you saw before that was Aes and Mot's doing without me being involved.
that's great. the story is shaping up very well. guess i can only hope to have avoidable or no sharing scenes but the rest of the story is upto you three. best of luck.

Reactions: cold_arctus

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
There is no easy solution regarding time travelling into the past in order to make something undone. If you travel back to let something not happen and you succeed, then you have no reason to have travelled back. So you don't travel back. But then the event, which you did not want to happen, happens an you have to travel back... - infinit loop. That's why you cannot travel back into your own universe but only into a different universe. So to get Nika back, who was obviously sent into a different universe, you need to find the correct universe and the correct time. And that's not something happening early in any story or game... ;)
Time travel genre is definitely one of the most trickiest genre if not the trickiest. writer can have the liberty to consider alternate realities(like in avengers) or not. in case of this game i am quite confused cuz at the beginning if was told that whatever you do in past will not change anything in present timeline but then
the only clarification i can come up with is that bacon can not only control which time to go but also which dimension(reality) to go. If you do something in the past the changes can be found immediately as you come back to the present timeline. Now i don't have any explanations about those glitches MC sees sometimes involving characters in a sexually way without MC.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
the only clarification i can come up with is that bacon can not only control which time to go but also which dimension(reality) to go.
Or if a person from universe A influences universe B, then probably a person from universe B can influence universe A... ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Time travel genre is definitely one of the most trickiest genre if not the trickiest. writer can have the liberty to consider alternate realities(like in avengers) or not. in case of this game i am quite confused cuz at the beginning if was told that whatever you do in past will not change anything in present timeline but then
We said that about the Ground hog day only (DAY3), not for the rest of the travels, of course if you change thing in the past you will see the repercussion in current time.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
We said that about the Ground hog day only (DAY3), not for the rest of the travels, of course if you change thing in the past you will see the repercussion in current time.
I don't get it. how Day 3 only is the groundhog day?

Also, instead of convincing the old Nika by telling the danger she will face in future why not just go back to the young Nika and take her to the present time? I don't think much but still i came up with this solution and a lot of must be thinking the same. there's no point to convince old Nika because at the end we need young Nika to come back to the present time. please think about it.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes