left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is there any benefit to playing through chapter 2 by loading a save from chapter 1? I no longer have the computer I played chapter 1 on anymore, but I might be able to find the file if I dig in a closet or some such.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any benefit to playing through chapter 2 by loading a save from chapter 1? I no longer have the computer I played chapter 1 on anymore, but I might be able to find the file if I dig in a closet or some such.
Then just use the auto-save which comes with Chapter 2.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You should REPLAY chapter one to get a save. After all, you can NEVER have enough Juli, and Nika, and Moose, and Heather, and Gaz, and maybe a squirrel. :)

Just a thought.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Oh yeah, I already started playing that way. I was just wondering if anything was like tracked between games at all that would have any effect. I assume no?
Of course it is tracked, using the incorporate save may lead to different situations. best is to use your own gameplay save to fully enjoy.

Reactions: Brovalon

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Since the first release of Chapter 2, I was right on guessing all the dates of the release, so I'll try again with R4.

Saying that, I'm guessing that the next update will be done between 10th and 15th of November.

EDIT: Maybe too early thinking about it. Gonna change my guess to between 15th and 20th.

Last edited:

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I have only two questions that I would be really grateful if the devs could answer, please :
First, is there or will there be a scene in the game where Juliana(Mc's mom) is sexually involved in any way with anyone other than Mc or his dad?
Second, will you create a path where we can end up in a love-romantic path with Juliana(Mc's mom) where she is no longer with dad but has an exclusive love relationship with us without involving anyone including girls, maybe some babies I don't know but something wholesome and romantic?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Semi-dev here, since I personally work on this game together with Aesouh and Motkeyz, so let me answer your question.
First, is there or will there be a scene in the game where Juliana(Mc's mom) is sexually involved in any way with anyone other than Mc or his dad?
I don't think so, even if I personally would like to see Bacon and MC swapping their Milfs for once.
Second, will you create a path where we can end up in a love-romantic path with Juliana(Mc's mom) where she is no longer with dad but has an exclusive love relationship with us without involving anyone including girls, maybe some babies I don't know but something wholesome and romantic?
No.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
After restraining myself for a while, I finally gave in and played the last releases of Timestamps.
The longer the release for me, the more pleasure I have, I worry less about reaching the end of the content and just enjoy : D . But I reached the end of the content in the end. Always painful for a good game like this one.

I'll do a review so I won't detail too much or talk about the story here, but I just wanted to say that amongst the new characters I loooooove Piper.
Really a beauty, great render
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And veery naughty (and slutty) as I like them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

In the "present" it's as always Maureen that focus my attention. When Juliana (young version) did an ahegao I was like "oh that's so depraved I like it, it would look so good on Maureen". And later, Motkeyz magically answered my prayer ahah. I loved seeing Maureen's pretty face deformed by pleasure like that.

Btw, it's cool the chapter have both present and past time, since at first I thought it would be only about the past.
On a side note, while I often prefer the younger girls in this game, Heather and River are two big exceptions. Heather is as good young or as a MILF, and dr. River is even hotter as a MILF.

Well anyway I enjoyed the releases a lot, as usual. I'm also happy with the little sharing scenes we had (I count Gaz scene as one, I hope it won't stop there!). And the story had me hooked, I even thought for a time Mr Jones could be old Bacon before thinking it was a stupid idea (I don't remember everything from chapter 1, I should replay it entirely).
Urg I said I wouldn't detail and of course I proceeded to detail everything, hate myself.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
And in terms of personality, some girls in this game seem inclined toward that kind of stuff (possibly, maybe, perhaps): Juliana 'cause husband, Gaz or Piper (I wish) 'cause naughty girls, Maureen 'cause something she said once (and naughty girl), Heather 'cause her little Bacon, Nika 'cause dad (a scene from an alternate timeline we saw once in chapter 1, maybe it meant nothing though).
Wait'n see, I'll let the game surprise me.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
And in terms of personality, some girls in this game seem inclined toward that kind of stuff (possibly, maybe, perhaps): Juliana 'cause husband, Gaz or Piper (I wish) 'cause naughty girls, Maureen 'cause something she said once (and naughty girl), Heather 'cause her little Bacon, Nika 'cause dad (a scene from an alternate timeline we saw once in chapter 1, maybe it meant nothing though).
Wait'n see, I'll let the game surprise me.
Who knows, as this is time travel, parallel timelines kind of game, there may be a timeline where all the women in this game became gangbang whores, there may be a timeline in which bacon is the Harem King after MC's death. There may be timeline in which all the men & women in this game have a "long orgy" ending (That might be epic one lol). There are tons of possibilities. Even if dev don't develop those endings, you can still think those kind of endings might be possible in your imagination. And you won't be totally wrong to imagine them just because this game is kind of "Steins;Gate" (My most favorite time travel anime), Flash (tons of timelines) etc.

I can atleast think of 20 plus endings.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Who knows, as this is time travel, parallel timelines kind of game, there may be a timeline where all the women in this game became gangbang whores, there may be a timeline in which bacon is the Harem King after MC's death. There may be timeline in which all the men & women in this game have a "long orgy" ending (That might be epic one lol). There are tons of possibilities. Even if dev don't develop those endings, you can still think those kind of endings might be possible in your imagination. And you won't be totally wrong to imagine them just because this game is kind of "Steins;Gate" (My most favorite time travel anime), Flash (tons of timelines) etc.

I can atleast think of 20 plus endings.
I know it may be asking too much, but the ultimate ending I'm wanting is a pregnant harem one. God, love it when that happens.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I know it may be asking too much, but the ultimate ending I'm wanting is a pregnant harem one. God, love it when that happens.
No, Most probably Pregnant harem ending is not planned. And this is not a harem game. May be Maureen & Nika get pregnant, because they are only two ladies who are romantically involved with MC, along with Juli (but mom getting pregnant is far less possibility, and she won't have a exclusive ending i think.) but that's it.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes