Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
No, Most probably Pregnant harem ending is not planned. And this is not a harem game. May be Maureen & Nika get pregnant, because they are only two ladies who are romantically involved with MC, along with Juli (but mom getting pregnant is far less possibility, and she won't have a exclusive ending i think.) but that's it.
Oh well. Looks like I'm going all in on the Juliana ending then. Or the Maureen one. Or any of them. Damn it, they've made me like all the girls too much.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Oh well. Looks like I'm going all in on the Juliana ending then. Or the Maureen one. Or any of them. Damn it, they've made me like all the girls too much.
I think Maureen Ending is 100% possible & most logical. But, juli may not have a own exclusive ending. She may never be able to leave her husband, but/.. you can enjoy relation with her (with father's blessing) for the rest of the life in Maureen ending path, while maureen also joins sometimes in threesome.

Reactions: Brovalon

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I think Maureen Ending is 100% possible & most logical.
I'll pray the gods it happens at least.
As for Maureen + Nika ending, well we're allowed to hope I guess lol, some dreams become true.
Only if the creators think it'd fit of course, it has to be natural.

ps: god I can't find a Piper signature, I guess I'll have to learn how to do them just for her.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

For those wondering about the long dev time on the current update the 'Voices in my Head' have discovered the SHOCKING truth. This update will FINALLY focus on the most BELOVED character in the game. Yes, we will FINALLY get a focus ENTIRELY on SCUT. :devilish: The Dev team is working HARD to give us the HIGHEST quality story about this character who (until now) has been HORRIBLY neglected. There may also be content that includes the MOOSE (trampling Scut) and maybe a squirrel.

There currently is no new information on Motkeyz recovery from Pancake Poisoning earlier this year. We all wish him a quick recovery, and hope for some WAFFLES. :)

-End of FAKE-

Just a thought.

Pantanamera12

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Motkeyz, the game is great! the girls, the story, the whole game is awesome. I´m a great fan so take your time to work on it, i think its worth it to wait one ore two months longer for the update.
Sorry for my bad english :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: tom882 and Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes