Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Possible that F95 doesn't have the bug fixed version? :unsure: I know that people were able to beat the game... and there are no bugs just "features" :LOL:
Hmm, I'll try it again on the next update then. Maybe what I'm seeing there is just some new style to this sub-genre that I need to practice with, but danmit, I'm not twelve years old anymore! This kind of stuff is actually hard for me now! LOL! And to think, when I WAS twelve, I actually won a year of free rentals at Blockbuster video in a game competition. Now, I'm like, "oh, you have to be able to dodge AND aim to shoot at the same time? I'm getting too old for this shit." At this point I basically play turn-based RPG's and Zelda, and Zelda is getting hard for me too. Damn silver Lynels.
EDIT: And at some point I'll throw some money at the project again. I kind of take turns backing different people because I don't have to the money to subscribe to all the Patreon artists I like at the same time unless I did only the super low levels.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
SAME here! John talks about the game being broken, remember?
I've played one version of game where Nika was the Main Character. It was cool, I've played three hours playing with her boobs and then I went to sleep. In the following day I was in 1975 and lost. At least I saw Star Wars: A New Hope four years later on it's premiere, but I couldn't figure out how I could keep playing the game.

Then I returned to this present timeline after a big explosion ala ending of Marvel's Big Events, and I saw that the Nika Timeline got rebooted and no one ever will play that version. No one instead of me - and I saw what Bacon did, and that was so evil that not even Evil Morty would think in something like that.

Bravo Team! You guys have guts of the size of Jupiter.

EDIT: That was a joke. I don't have any special build about the game and I don't have any special privileges over any of you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raven Hex

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Dude. How to unpack .vnengine? I can do with RPA file and game3rrss or whatever file. 1 months i searched and cannot find it

Edit: please don't delete this because i'm talking about this thread game who has vnengine file in it

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dude. How to unpack .vnengine? I can do with RPA file and game3rrss or whatever file. 1 months i searched and cannot find it

Edit: please don't delete this because i'm talking about this thread game who has vnengine file in it
You need the password. Either you know it or you crack it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are you saying that you don't have WinRar or 7-Zip etc. installed on your computer? :unsure:
I could be mistaken but I think he wants to 'unpack' the actual game much like you can with renpy games in order to extract the images, bits of the code etc etc.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I could be mistaken but I think he wants to 'unpack' the actual game much like you can with renpy games in order to extract the images, bits of the code etc etc.
I know what he tries and that's the reason why I'm messing with him. :sneaky:

All images are stored in the archive file and can easily be extracted like from any common archive file (.rar, zip, .7z etc.) as long as you know the password. And the password isn't really needed, if you know how to crack it. But I'm not smart enough to know how to do that, but I have seen other people on F95 who can. :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes