thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
You need to load a previous save in chapter 1, play to the end, but be careful! You need to save on the frame when the time machine shoots red lightning. Then it works.

I don't know what the new game default story is, but with my save I got the scene with Gaz apologizing to Bacons mom because I told her to in ch.1.

Also, I got to keep my custom name. So I think it matters, somewhat atleast. Scratch that, Motkeyz be laying down how it is. It matters alot.
i replayed it saved when there was a red spark and tried loading it in chapter 2 but still freezes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That may well be the case in the future. We have an upcoming overhaul to the site which is currently not compatible with games which branch off with different versions/chapters. The current method of hiding everything behind spoilers isn't sustainable as it becomes harder and harder for new users to understand that mess. If we can figure out a method of cleanly integrating chapters with the upcoming update I have no problem with merging the threads; until then they're staying separate.
All you need to do with that is just to say in the OP which order to go in, if people can't read that is their own fault. Making multiple threads isn't going to help new users understand anything, they just have to download stuff from multiple threads instead of it being in one thread.

Its the same problem, if anything it makes it worse. People might not know they need to play the previous or future stuff if all the threads are separate, they may not even know it exists. They see the "Completed" tag and think the game is complete, not just the first chapter.

"How to play"

1- Download and play Chapter 1
2- Download and play Chapter 2

etc.

I don't think it can get any similar than that. You can add a FAQ's section in the OP too.

Sam you quoted my post as I was editing this, just to be sure you saw this new bit since its not in your quote. Its not thread based, and you don't need a bunch of spoilers.

I don't know if this is possible, but you could probably add new sections at the top of the thread ( where the reviews and discussion buttons are) that contain the different download links, everything is still in the same thread but the links are all separated.

"Discussion" "Reviews" "Chapter 2 Links" "Chapter 3 Links" etc.

Everything is separate but still contained in one thread, when you click them it takes you to a new "OP" that contains their respective links.

Last edited:

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
i replayed it saved when there was a red spark and tried loading it in chapter 2 but still freezes
I'm just guessing, but maybe you played with incest patch on ch.1 and forgot it for ch.2 and that fucks it up? If not, i don't know.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
All you need to do with that is just to say in the OP which order to go in, if people can't read that is their own fault. Making multiple threads isn't going to help new users understand anything, they just have to download stuff from multiple threads instead of it being in one thread.

Its the same problem, if anything it makes it worse. People might not know they need to play the previous or future stuff if all the threads are separate, they may not even know it exists. They see the "Completed" tag and think the game is complete, not just the first chapter.

"How to play"

1- Download and play Chapter 1
2- Download and play Chapter 2

etc.

I don't think it can get any similar than that. You can add a FAQ's section in the OP too.
I explained everything in my previous post, at this point we're just going around in circles.

As I said, if we can integrate chapter-like releases in our new system (which isn't thread based) then we have nothing against merging the threads, until then these threads remain separate. Please, just trust us.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Hi! Can anyone tell me where I find the mask? I just got the password and it said to go to the beach but there's no beach point on the map and I still have to get a mask. I've looked through every place I could on the map and there's nothing else as far as I can tell.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally found the masks in Veronika's bedroom. You have to click on the TV.

Reactions: Aesouh

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Of course there is, there is conditions from chapter 1 that follow these one, there is alot! The save propose on the game is a harem path with all major choice to the harem path. There is other important choices that you may have different result, exemple BACON photoshoot, Stolen dildo (said Bacon stole it...) Some Nika choice you made during chapter1... if you dont care about your choice and result it may get, do a simple new game one!

If you save at the really end, after credit when you see the time machine pic, it should work flawlessly!
Ah, OK. I forgot about those choices from the first game. Guess I'll go back to the first game and make a save there so that I'm on the right path in this game.

Reactions: Aesouh

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi! Can anyone tell me where I find the mask? I just got the password and it said to go to the beach but there's no beach point on the map and I still have to get a mask. I've looked through every place I could on the map and there's nothing else as far as I can tell.
In Nika's bedroom on her TV stand.

Reactions: alominus

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm just guessing, but maybe you played with incest patch on ch.1 and forgot it for ch.2 and that fucks it up? If not, i don't know.

The incest patch doesn't work that way. It's simply a script with different words in places. The paths are all the same.

Much more to come in that swingers club I hope!! lol. Yes, GILF/MILF Delington is a hottie!! Wonder what her relationship is with Mika and GILF Loraine? :p
Mika? o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
The same for me too. Right now we are not sure what cause it.

What are your specs on your hard- and software.. maybe it will help to find what cause the problem.
nvidia binary drivers, archlinux - pretty standard setup. I've tested the win x64 under wine and it works just fine.

Reactions: cold_arctus

rafman15

Nov 3, 2018
I downloaded the link on page 1 but it opens the original game, is there another link to chapter 2?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I'm really digging the story. I was sad that we're getting a younger Heather and Julie but glad we're getting a bunch of other milfs to make up for it. I hope we get with milfy Nika.

Can't wait for the next release. Is there a schedule or is it just whenever it's ready?

The renders look fantastic by the way. Major improvement on already great work.

Reactions: Motkeyz

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
A time travel game with time travel an integral part of the story...
No more time travel please. I don't want to seduce grandma nika.
Yes. I read lines. But it doesn't say how much time it takes to bring nika and mc back to present time. All they speak is that how to communicate with each other or is it possible to bring 2 people at once. etc.
This could take whole ch2 or only one update.
Btw, even old nika is hot as fuck as usual.
There will always be dissatisfied customers. Including me for this update. But if you think that you're touching the majority here. Then you guys are good to go. Calm yourself please.

Reactions: Shiva0067
4.60 star(s) 119 Votes