cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This episode was presented as a prequel - a story that precedes events of existing work. It's a prequel. That is the definition.

Discussion over. FFS.
Oh god.. I'm getting tired of this bullshit. Pls don't tell us what it is, when you are not part of the developer team.

Just to make it clear, also to you a F95 dev: Chapter 2 aka Lost Love is not a prequel!

The story continues where it left in Chapter 1 in both timelines past and present.

Discussion over. FFS.
Indeed, discussion over for the prequel shit. FFS.

Last edited:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
We have those that encourage the crowd that is not helping at all, Satoshi, just move on man it is really starting to get ridiculous at this point!
Dude what's your deal with me, i didn't even say anything on this thread and you are picking on me (guess i should be feeling flattered, i'm not)... you and your game are becoming ridiculous, all i see in this thread so far is ppl complaining about Nikka and where the story goes (guess they have a good motive) and you and the other bloke (dev) who are trying to convince ppl that you are not milking and the next release will not take 6 months...

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Cherry picking that post was odd, considering the conversation continued well after that. Wasted your time there on info other people, including the creator, covered.
I understand why you feel this way. I had answered this in a timely fashion when the thread was only a few pages. I pressed post reply and moved on by minimising the browser tab, but for whatever reason the page was hung when it wasn't the current tab. I moved on to a new tab, and eventually left my computer. When I returned the next day, and clicked on my tabs to see what tabs in my browser where still up I saw it completed posting at that moment. I didn't think much of it, but it obviously was no longer current or relevant. It was not my intent to single you out or rehash the issue after the fact.

Reactions: ltpika

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well I played thru this HORRIFIC mess and just need to express my DISGUST. :eek: I mean what kind of PERVERT puts a MOOSE in a hot sexy game. What next? Will this twisted Dev team start adding Waffles instead of Pancakes? Maybe a Squirrel will be added? No this FOUL chapter must NOT be allowed to continue or even exist. :mad:

Hey Motkeyz and Aesouh can you tell me Bacons Phone number so I can time travel and prevent all of this from happening? I figure a couple of months to a year is what is needed to stop MYSELF er.. this ABOMINATION with the Moose from EVER being thought of. :)

-End of (Stupid) fake outrage-

Wonderful beginning to the new chapter. The Pacing and humor work VERY well. GREAT job to the team and PLEASE keep up the incredible work. The opening scene was AWESOME and I'm VERY glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. :)

Just some thoughts

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
After playing Bioshock Infinite (asylum level and meeting old Elizabeth) and Quantum Break (Beth's time loop and her subsequent death) the Veronica's story seems very creepy for me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
nvidia binary drivers, archlinux - pretty standard setup. I've tested the win x64 under wine and it works just fine.
Yeah it works under wine. However, it should work for Linux standalone as well, but currently we do not know why this happens same for Mac with older macOS.

Well I played thru this HORRIFIC mess and just need to express my DISGUST. :eek: I mean what kind of PERVERT puts a MOOSE in a hot sexy game. What next? Will this twisted Dev team start adding Waffles instead of Pancakes? Maybe a Squirrel will be added? No this FOUL chapter must NOT be allowed to continue or even exist.
pssst.. have you tried to name MC "Shiva"? :sneaky:

lipa57

Dec 21, 2018
Works fine for me on Mojave (10.14.6). I thought it might be webp support, but a little investigation shows that webp was included in Sierra, so you should have it. Can you guys see images on any crunched Ren'Py games? Those have the images converted to webp.
i found some infos, but i'm not sure it will useful...
Version of export is : Unity Player version 2019.3.0a5 (alpha 5 means "not fully stable" ??)
and here :
macOS 10.12+ is mentioned then on 10.13 it should work...

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Where is the the goddamn password? Also, after I found the mast, it said to go to the beach, but there's nothing.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Dude what's your deal with me, i didn't even say anything on this thread and you are picking on me (guess i should be feeling flattered, i'm not)... you and your game are becoming ridiculous, all i see in this thread so far is ppl complaining about Nikka and where the story goes (guess they have a good motive) and you and the other bloke (dev) who are trying to convince ppl that you are not milking and the next release will not take 6 months...
Dude don't bother Dev's will always deny certain things . Ofcours every Dev / Dev team milk out their games to keep the cash flowing . Thats the only reason why games run for years . Thats the whole purpose of patreon pages and their montly payments and such . Thats just how it is . If they would make more money by pushing out completed games then they would do that but thats not the case so .

Reactions: satoshi36

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Guys its a first release, we are really happy about it, its an installement release, like a brand new game, we show sexy stuff, sex stuff, we develop storyline for future actions, we cannot just trow in fuckfest because thats what you want to see now, we have to establish the base of it first.
Did not earlier you said
" OK, IT'S NOT a prequel... its a time travel game, we continue where we left in chapter 1 . WHOEVER presented this as a prequel is WRONG! "
So base on your words, its not a first release!!! just continue game from new binary to prevent game from enormous size.

Reactions: **TheNebula**

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Did not earlier you said
" OK, IT'S NOT a prequel... its a time travel game, we continue where we left in chapter 1 . WHOEVER presented this as a prequel is WRONG! "
So base on your words, its not a first release!!! just continue game from new binary to prevent game from enormous size.
He's talking about the first release where MC is in this timeline in the past, that this is the first encounter for MC in many ways.

Reactions: Motkeyz

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did not earlier you said
It is not a new game, but this chapter does introduce a new setting where MC is an unknown entity, now he himself may have grown and not mind to have sex with his Mom or the others, they do not know him at all yet though. He will have to establish some relations with them still, that he might be able to do that faster with the knowledge he already has from them in his own past may be another thing.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i found some infos, but i'm not sure it will useful...
Version of export is : Unity Player version 2019.3.0a5 (alpha 5 means "not fully stable" ??)
and here :
macOS 10.12+ is mentioned then on 10.13 it should work...
Here comes the strange part: Chapter 2 use the same Unity Player version as Chapter 1.

In Chapter 1 I can see all in-game images and in Chapter 2 I don't even after installing webp codecs.

AnDrK

Dec 1, 2019
The same problem with black screen. I see only text. The same after installation webp codecs. MacOs - High Sierra 10.13.6. First part of the game work great.

Last edited:

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
Why the hell you are trying to load old saves this game is separated from the old game....
you can use the save from chapter one if you want which i did . i had a glance at what happens when you click new game instead and you had to type your name in again . I dont know what else would be different as i stopped there . You can use your old save as long as you saved after the credits of chapter one . I loaded the new chapter with my old save and it works fine .

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes