Aug 18, 2017
In the night scene with Juli(mom) she says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys think that was a typo or a foreshadow for the chapter ending.
play the first part of the game again, nika and mc have a deceased older sibling (car accident if i remember right) (in unrated anyway)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also speaking of typos, unrated has less typos than the regular lol

Last edited:
Reactions: rsreaper

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
I was a bit disappointed of the last release, but man this one, I gotta say it is wonderful. Many contents, good writing, serious, but with great jokes.
Special sex, which is not only in bed or something, but unexpected one.
Keep it up guy.

JmSoHoT

Dec 29, 2018
IDK what I'am doing wrong, but the incest patch do not working ...
i mean, I put file's into language folder, then click flag in menu, but Juli is still called Mr. Juliana or mother's best friend

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
IDK what I'am doing wrong, but the incest patch do not working ...
i mean, I put file's into language folder, then click flag in menu, but Juli is still called Mr. Juliana or mother's best friend
1. Don't deleted English.zip
2. make sure you have the correct unrated files for R5 and not for an older release.
3. Don't extract the English_unrated.zip. Simply save the zip-file in Game_Data/Language folder.
4. Launch the game and click on the unrated file on the main menu
5. Enjoy.

JmSoHoT

Dec 29, 2018
1. Don't deleted English.zip
2. make sure you have the correct unrated files for R5 and not for an older release.
3. Don't extract the English_unrated.zip. Simply save the zip-file in Game_Data/Language folder.
4. Launch the game and click on the unrated file on the main menu
5. Enjoy.
Thanks mate !

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm working on a P1 patch for the game that will be out fairly shortly that fixes these known bugs:

* Depending on your path getting stuck with nothing to do after the Bus scene (there was a task system misconfiguration)
* Choices in Juli scene that gave same response on both choices now works correctly (there was a command typo)
* Getting "stuck" in elevator or not getting any choices pop up in some rare cases should be fixed. (Hopefully, becauase i was never able to reproduce this, however i found one place in the code that may impact this and changed it.)

/A

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Does the game really end with the girls on the bus? Do we not get to see the girls go to the Boutique?
No. It continues. But you are on the non-Nika path aka being friends with Nika instead in love. And on that path there is a bug. You would need to go back to RL 4 Nika-bathroom scene and choose "Be in love". However, Aes is working on a fix for non-Nika path.

No idea how long it will take or when the bug fix will drop here on F95.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Please install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Well I have it installed, tried both the 64 bit and the regular one, anyone know what went wrong?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Well I have it installed, tried both the 64 bit and the regular one, anyone know what went wrong?
You may or may not have done something with the language files? :) Have you touched those in any way? English.zip should never get deleted and if you added another language you can just click on the flag in the main menu after you add it to the language folder and start the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Check if you have never Visual C++ already installed (2017/2019). If you do: Uninstall them (2019/2017/2018). Then install Visual C++ 2015 according to the game client => x86 for 32bit and x64 for 64bit.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes