lkta

May 3, 2017
Loved the new update, Seems to be quite a few typos though, Especially every use of the word "of" seems to be written as "off".

Is there actually any point to the showcase choices? It suggests a save point but does it actually have any impact on future relations with anyone?
If you choose to stay with gaz you miss out on the molly/doc in the changing room but if you go with molly once that bit is done it picks up where the choice with gaz was anyway (although you may have made gaz a little jealous/annoyed). Same with the later choice, you can either go upstairs and miss out on the gaz/del/cand action or stay downstairs, have your fun and then go upstairs afterwards to molly & doc and see exactly the same scene you get from joining them earlier anyway.

Feb 14, 2021
I haven't finished playing this iteration yet, but this game feels very much like the show Dark, except not nearly as melancholy and...german.

(by the way, if you have not watched that show, you really should if time travel is your jam)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Anyway to unlock full gallery without playing over again?
There is no gallery but full scene replayability instead, check the phone! After you replay the scene you want , it jump back where you left and you can continue the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Truvelo

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I liked the more slow-paced update after one with such a heavy story content...
But the pacing in the lingerie showcase is a bit all over the place.
I get the need for all the secondary characters to have a moment to shine, but here is too much...

If you, Dev team, ever go around making changes in the final version, just make us decide which threesome we want.
Both, one after another, just cheapens the experience, more so knowing what the MC has waiting at home right after them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
If you, Dev team, ever go around making changes in the final version, just make us decide which threesome we want.
Both, one after another, just cheapens the experience, more so knowing what the MC has waiting at home right after them.
We thought about giving player's only one threesome action. But then most players would complain that they need to play through everything again... and then we will hear the same old Ren'Py - good, Unity - bad complains. Also, making it optional would lead to unnecessary branching. => double render, double testing, double errors etc..

fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
the characters fake boobies and Barbie look make me feel too old for this game, for real.
btw, the poor tit action makes it all soooooo blueballing

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
We thought about giving player's only one threesome action. But then most players would complain that they need to play through everything again... and then we will hear the same old Ren'Py - good, Unity - bad complains. Also, making it optional would lead to unnecessary branching. => double render, double testing, double errors etc..
And I understand those choices for a regular release, just wanted to point out that the final release is an excellent opportunity to tinker a bit with pacing in situations like this one.
PD- Fuck them complaining whiners.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Well, I'm not only a devoted member on F95 but also part of the dev-team of Timestamps (check the in-game credits). ;)

From past experience it took F95 and other pirate website a long time to get the bug-fixed version, but not always were they offered. I remember that R2 or R3 wasn't updated here with the bug-fixed version.

I provided a simple solution, but here are all options for you:

1. Wait for Mac version being leaked. (May take a while...).
2. Play the Windows version on a Windows system.
3. Play the Windows version on a Mac using Wine/Parallels/Crossover/Bootcamp etc.
4. Get your Mac copy from Patreon and play it/share it.
Didn't know that you were on the team, so first off what a wonderful game, thank you for everything you do to make it first rate.

And sorry, I was trying to be lighthearted about it, all tongue in cheek - I'm totally aware of the possibilities and options and am totally prepared to wait, trusting in the community to come through. I remember waiting for Ep1 PE3 or PE4 or something like that for more than a month or two. As a mostly self-aware freeloader I've got no complaints, it is what (and when) it is.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And I understand those choices for a regular release, just wanted to point out that the final release is an excellent opportunity to tinker a bit with pacing in situations like this one.
PD- Fuck them complaining whiners.
When you say final release do you basically mean the revamp we did for chapter 1 once that chapter was getting its final update? :)

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
When you say final release do you basically mean the revamp we did for chapter 1 once that chapter was getting its final update? :)
Yeah, once the chapter 2 is done (which seems is coming rather fast, good work there), you should take a look and streamline some choices, like this one.

People should, by then, have played the full chapter, so replaying they can get a better experience, at least in my book, choosing one of the the threesomes and then going home to some landlady cornholing.

Reactions: Motkeyz
Jan 9, 2020
can`t load ! game give me some message if you see white screen but i don`t have white screen i have black !!! load two times before this message but patch don`t work and now can`t load game !!!

Macin

Nov 19, 2018
There are lots nice things in this game.
Overall quality is very good, character models are beautifully done, and the smoking is a nice touch.

The femdom warning was probably (imo) unnecessary for the mild scene that followed. But i'm sure there is a good reason why it was there.

Good job with everything.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes