Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
You may or may not have done something with the language files? :) Have you touched those in any way? English.zip should never get deleted and if you added another language you can just click on the flag in the main menu after you add it to the language folder and start the game.

I got this, when tried to apply the new ipatch :

1616422584056.png

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No. It continues. But you are on the non-Nika path aka being friends with Nika instead in love. And on that path there is a bug. You would need to go back to RL 4 Nika-bathroom scene and choose "Be in love". However, Aes is working on a fix for non-Nika path.

No idea how long it will take or when the bug fix will drop here on F95.
Ty hanks. That worked!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
An open plea to whoever the hero is that uploads the forthcoming P1 version here:
I try to refrain from outright begging, but please be so kind as to upload the Mac version as well? It would be greatly appreciated.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
An open plea to whoever the hero is that uploads the forthcoming P1 version here:
I try to refrain from outright begging, but please be so kind as to upload the Mac version as well? It would be greatly appreciated.
Well you could try to play the Windows version through Wine... or simply get the Mac version from Patreon.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Well you could try to play the Windows version through Wine... or simply get if the Mac version from Patreon.
I want to respect a devoted member as much as possible - but you do understand that I could also hijack Bacon's time travel device and project myself a few weeks into the future to play the 5.1 version on my Mac, when it does eventually become available in a pirated form? I'm just saying, if you want to be truly helpful please provide all available options and not just a subset.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I want to respect a devoted member as much as possible - but you do understand that I could also hijack Bacon's time travel device and project myself a few weeks into the future to play the 5.1 version on my Mac, when it does eventually become available in a pirated form? I'm just saying, if you want to be truly helpful please provide all available options and not just a subset.
To be honest with you more often than not you don't get the latest version here ever, and sometimes you never get the mac or linux versions and specially not fixed ones. Thats why we see complaints about problems in the game that were fixed in reality on day 1, but for people here, maybe not until the next update is leaked and shared.

However for this particular release, we released last night, and P1 is still in the making, we've fixed the big issues reported and working on a few more fixes then the P1 patch will come out on patreon as usual. Also for mac version it was broken on release but quickly mended last night so that it works.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, I'm not only a devoted member on F95 but also part of the dev-team of Timestamps (check the in-game credits). ;)

From past experience it took F95 and other pirate website a long time to get the bug-fixed version, but not always were they offered. I remember that R2 or R3 wasn't updated here with the bug-fixed version.

I provided a simple solution, but here are all options for you:

1. Wait for Mac version being leaked. (May take a while...).
2. Play the Windows version on a Windows system.
3. Play the Windows version on a Mac using Wine/Parallels/Crossover/Bootcamp etc.
4. Get your Mac copy from Patreon and play it/share it.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ooh nice cliff hanger at the end. So I guess MC did knock up Juli during the time travel. And their child is the missing elder daughter of Juli? Also Juli promised to make the week special. Damn, can't wait for the next patch!

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Guys give me your opinion why this game still isn t rising to the top as fast as some other games. The only logical reason i could come out with is SCI FI just does nt sell as well as some other theme and hence less relatable for them.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Why are you trying to merge them?

Just be patient and wait for the fixed Mac version to be released & shared here.
Its not always there is a mac-version of games in a long time, so i used to merge renpy games. Just wanted to do the same with unity, but it looks like it cant be done..

So, I just have to wait......

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes