Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Motkeyz

Latest Update R5
Did anyone come across this
When Julie/Mom asks if you're ok with making her pregnant, which ever you choose "I love it" or " Stop.." you get the same dialogue of telling her it's weird.
happens in both rated and unrated

gotze10

Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys I have an issue for some reason after I visit Bacon I cant seem to get the Mollys showcase scenes. When the MC gets up its already in the evening in Bacons room and he is rushing off to Mollys but he is already late. I dont know what im missing. Would appreciate some help if you have some ideas.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey guys I have an issue for some reason after I visit Bacon I cant seem to get the Mollys showcase scenes. When the MC gets up its already in the evening in Bacons room and he is rushing off to Mollys but he is already late. I dont know what im missing. Would appreciate some help if you have some ideas.
Yeah it was a bug at launch which has already been mended in a un updated P1 release on patreon

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
You know, Bacon should get some action from his mom as well. I know some people will start shouting "NTR!", but on the contrary, I genuinely feel like Bacon is getting cucked here. Because it's obvious he is attracted to his mom. At least, if Bacon gets some from his mom, it'd be sharing, not cuckoldry. You can always show it from Bacon's POV - that should somewhat reduce the NTRish feeling for some people. I think that a central character like Bacon deserves more because many would empathize with him.

Last edited:

iiBlubz

Jan 28, 2019
Got an error when extracting about the resources.resource file... Anyone know a fix? All my scenes pause right at the start of them and freeze

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Great update and content (lots of content as well), but seriously? I didn't expect strap-on content with MC, when I had read it was fendom. Plus Juli also made joke similar to this.. Did you really get a new writer or something? Honestly i think the game is great without it, you can do a poll to know your target audience, at least it had a skip button, so not too much of worries. UI also seems a little better now. And you can make Heather's son a cuck..

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes