binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah it was a bug at launch which has already been mended in a un updated P1 release on patreon
Should I load a save before this latest update? I started playing the R5 PE update up to before going to Gaz's to give the invite. Read the posts here and I saved just before that, then downloaded R5 PE P1 later and resumed there. MC falls asleep and is late. I guess I'll find out later, in the middle of it at the moment.

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I just started the game and I can't get home. I get the text "home" when I point to the garage area, but it doesn't do anything. Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You know, Bacon should get some action from his mom as well. I know some people will start shouting "NTR!", but on the contrary, I genuinely feel like Bacon is getting cucked here. Because it's obvious he is attracted to his mom. At least, if Bacon gets some from his mom, it'd be sharing, not cuckoldry. You can always show it from Bacon's POV - that should somewhat reduce the NTRish I feeling for some people. I think that a central character like Bacon deserves more because many would empathize with him.
I changed the option to let MC watch what Heather does to Bacon in his room. It is a small scene which was buried behind a wall of condition in the initial release.
And you can make Heather's son a cuck..
No.
Did you really get a new writer or something?
I suggest the strap-on scene as a joke and it was me who wrote it. The scene never happened because it was all a fantasy of Molly. If you haven't notice she is Timestamps' version of "Overly Attached Girlfriend".
Android version pls
No.
I just started the game and I can't get home. I get the text "home" when I point to the garage area, but it doesn't do anything. Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks
I have no idea on which day you are.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
love Gaz she is great, also a little sad that the choice during the fashionshow with molly and Aliza where you can skip or continue dosent affect the rest of the game, would love to do more like that permently. (Aliza in that scene just wow!)

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Totally cleaned off visual c++ from my system, installed 2015 as you said, still not getting anywhere, responding to the other fella about the languages, I haven't touched the folder, tried to start from a fresh extraction and no luck, tried with the unrated, no luck. Left scratching my head now
Guys, I really don't know what is going on for you. But let's try this again step-by-step.
1. Download Win64 version from OP (Yes, the 64bit (RL5 PE P1), because the Win32 is the old unpatched version with a bug).
1.1. Check Game_Data/Language folder for missing English.zip (Note: English.zip needs to be there.)
2. Uninstall Visual C++ 2019/2017/2015.
3. Install Visual C++ 2015 x64 (because we downloaded 64bit version of the game)
Download link:
4. Restart your computer.
5. Start the game.
6. Check if English flag is visible on main menu.
7. Start a new game.
8. Black/White screen remains -> please upload your player.log file as text file (.txt) here.
Player.log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/VNGINE folder.

This is a bit outside of my programming knowledge, so take it with a grain of salt, but according to this post on AMD's site, you should be able to install the Universal C++ runtime. That being said, the game itself should not require you to install any runtimes manually. But maybe the post can lead you to better answers:

Visual C++ 2015 is explicit needed, because Unity doesn't support the new webp image format natively.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Great update and content (lots of content as well), but seriously? I didn't expect strap-on content with MC, when I had read it was fendom. Plus Juli also made joke similar to this.. Did you really get a new writer or something? Honestly i think the game is great without it, you can do a poll to know your target audience, at least it had a skip button, so not too much of worries. UI also seems a little better now. And you can make Heather's son a cuck..
the dude who wrote it was literally the worst thing that could happen to this game

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Is anyone drew a graphical representation of the time travels?

I believe it could be beneficial to have a graphical representation of it with the main events for each time travel

gotze10

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah it was a bug at launch which has already been mended in a un updated P1 release on patreon
Thanks for your reply I have downloaded the P1 release from here and still not able to see these scenes. I just loaded a save where i did arrive to Bacon and still the same happens. Should I just start from the beginning of this update?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Guys, I really don't know what is going on for you. But let's try this again step-by-step.
1. Download Win64 version from OP (Yes, the 64bit (RL5 PE P1), because the Win32 is the old unpatched version with a bug).
1.1. Check Game_Data/Language folder for missing English.zip (Note: English.zip needs to be there.)
3. Install Visual C++ 2015 x64 (because we downloaded 64bit version of the game)
Download link:
5. Start the game.
7. Start a new game.
8. Black/White screen remains -> please upload your player.log file as text file (.txt) here.

Visual C++ 2015 is explicit needed, because Unity doesn't support the new webp image format natively.

1616501700985.png
Download link:
5. Start the game.
7. Start a new game.

I did all of those steps and still got a white screen of snow blindness

Feb 14, 2021
Download link:
5. Start the game.
7. Start a new game.

Well, then clearly I meant take my post with a whole mine of salt. :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes