Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Overall I liked this update a lot, even if there was so much hype before release that you can't help but feel a little disapointed by some things.
One thing that stands out : ART is better than ever, and it was already very strong in previous updates. Well done Motkeyz
Another positive thing : I never was really into Gaz, but each updates there seem to be some subtle visual changes to her appearance and writing, so I'm starting to like her more and more.
Another good thing : Julia scenes were great.

The things I liked less : In the party scene, besides Gaz & miss Delington, which are already secondary, but well defined characters, I don't care much about clothing shop lady and doctor lady, so the scene with them wasn't super interesting to me. I know it's just personnal taste, but it might also be because writing-wise the game didn't manage to make these characters as interesting as Dellington, Gaz or the main characters. Because visually, I may find clothing shop lady a bit "uncharismatic" or "vanilla" but doctor lady looks great. However, for now I don't feel invested in their story.
Didn't care much about the strapon scene, but why not if it's avoidable and some people like it.

Also, I wasn't much into the "breaking the fourth wall" writing, if felt too different from the characters we know (especially Bacon).
It also felt like a sex-fest update, with not much in the way of continuing the time travel story. I may be wrong about that, cause I skipped some text in my first play through, but I will replay it at some point and read all. Also, don't get me wrong, we all prefer a sex-fest update than an update that moves the story without sex. But if we can have both story+sex, it's always best.
Lastly good job on the music too. Good choices of soundtrack, really adds to the atmosphere. Played another game which has no sound just after this, and it was bleak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Those scenes were written by my buddy DarkDestro. Unfortunately his work-life-balance turned upside down for him leaving him with less spare time on the game. That's why I had to take over most of the writing stuff.
Well regardless of who wrote it, I really liked those scenes. Probably a bit biased since she's one of my favs in the game.

fuckgsk

Nov 12, 2019
WOW what an update. Been waiting for a Aliza scene for so long and it did not disappoint. Not a fan of the femdom thing unfortunately. was hoping we can dominate her and impregnate her instead >.< , but very nice update ! Great Work .

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not only did you guys share our direct patreon link but you also added our patreon link to the OP without mirroring?

dan360

Mar 13, 2018
For some reason I cannot open the MAC file for R5. It says its "damaged and can't be opened" when I try and open it. Can anyone please help me here?

Reactions: CC15BC

D1z

Nov 6, 2017
For some reason I cannot open the MAC file for R5. It says its "damaged and can't be opened" when I try and open it. Can anyone please help me here?
yep same for me they removed the mega link but all the links are the same

popooo

Aug 7, 2019
where to install the save files ? C:\Users\( your name)\AppData\LocalLow\VNGINE2 ? i installed there and is not working ...

SexyGuyz

May 5, 2017
Can Someone plz upload save file at start of this update i lost mine and dont want to replay the entire game thnx

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
AnonFile mac link leads to an add-ware claiming it's the game.
Mac version all lead to broken game, AnonFile mac link leads to an add-were claiming to be the game.
Dear mac users. The game works fine. The problem is macOS. Apple has fucked with their OS since Mountain Lion and it got worse with Catalina and continuing.

There is a solution for it. All you have to do is to google for it.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes