D1z

Nov 6, 2017
Dear mac users. The game works fine. The problem is macOS. Apple has fucked with their OS since Mountain Lion and it got worse with Catalina and continuing.

There is a solution for it. All you have to do is to google for it.
Have no idea what to look for lol please help again

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i know this is gonna be oddly specific, but does any one have a save right after you teleport back to the past and see Nika get taken in a red car?

i stopped played last night to upgrade my CPU and something went wrong and had to format the drive where i kept all my F95 games. it's not even the HDD that had the OS, it was specifically that drive that messed up.

i really don't want to start from the beginning.

i'm going around gathering saves from game's i've been playing from friends/users. any help would be greatly appreciated. even a save from the start of EP 4 would be appreciated.

Dumber0

Jul 27, 2017
Man got instant at the end. Starting to be a REALLY good story, if it can keep up with the car....

Reactions: Motkeyz
Feb 27, 2017
you mean like the shift key? :) I think shift is the skip button... It's in the key bindings page as well if you go into options. I am not a big fan of superpowered, at least when i tried it like 3 years ago all the UI was a mashup of things if you google free game assets and free game ui, i still played it for a while, but that was then i have no idea how it is now.

/A
yes its shift, can we remap it/keys?

I'd love an option to speed up the skip but its not bad as is

the UI of superpowered is a mess, no argument here

luchonight22

Jul 23, 2018
Hey guys since when you need a password to enter the game, i couldnt find it either in the thread. Someone has it?
Thanks beforehand.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OMJ is seriously the biggest cockblock ever. We're about to have a week alone with our hot Momma, then he comes to take us away on more time-hopping nonsense and wil probably bring us back at the end of the week when everybody's back home again. :cautious:

Damn you, OMJ! :mad:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys since when you need a password to enter the game, i couldnt find it either in the thread. Someone has it?
Thanks beforehand.
Apparently you set up the parental control password. Delete game.settings file in your user's hidden AppData/Local/VNGINE folder. That will remove the password protection.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2020
Dear mac users. The game works fine. The problem is macOS. Apple has fucked with their OS since Mountain Lion and it got worse with Catalina and continuing.

There is a solution for it. All you have to do is to google for it.
Hope this helps MAC users.....

Launch Terminal and then issue the following command:

For example:
xattr -cr /Applications/Timestamps

Drag to app to the space after cr and it will fill in the location etc

Hope that all makes sense

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I'm trying to extract the CG from the 2 big files in the game (resources.resource and Storage.vngine).
Could not extract much from the 1st (just unusable OGG files) with Universal Extractor, and the 2nd seems to be a renamed zip file, seems to have some CG in it, but has a password...
Any idea of a tool to extract the resource.resource, and what the password for Storage.vngine might be ?

Reactions: phreadom

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hope this helps MAC users.....

Launch Terminal and then issue the following command:

For example:
xattr -cr /Applications/Timestamps

Drag to app to the space after cr and it will fill in the location etc

Hope that all makes sense
Well, the solution was posted on our discord since yesterday. ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm trying to extract the CG from the 2 big files in the game (resources.resource and Storage.vngine).
Could not extract much from the 1st (just unusable OGG files) with Universal Extractor, and the 2nd seems to be a renamed zip file, seems to have some CG in it, but has a password...
Any idea of a tool to extract the resource.resource, and what the password for Storage.vngine might be ?
The files have already been extracted and are available to download from the OP via the "CG3" link.

Reactions: kerlorn

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think he went too far on the textures on the Dellington lady, I can only think of driving her to a doctor for skin cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: p22
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes