SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Nice try there Mr. Pirate D: But no seriously, it would be very unfair to our actual supporters as this is a paid game after all, we're not uploading any clients here.
Consider putting some crypto donation addresses on the official website. LTC, BTC, ETH, BAT, something.

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone know where saves are located on macOS? Not in ~/Library as far as I can tell...
Where do I find the save location on mac?
Saves are stored in your user's hidden Library folder.
~Library/Application Support/VNGINE

EDIT: Or are they stored in .local/share....?:unsure:
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

EDIT2: Saves are in .local confirmed by user BitTorah here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-chapter-2-lost-love-r5-pe-p1-motkeyz.45268/post-5393193

Last edited:

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
I'm having the problem with Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 error message on Mac. I tried to find the version for mac but without success. I searched this thread, but also no luck. Does anyone knows how to solve this issue?
Thanks
cold_arctus Any advice here? Would be much appreciated

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Something seems to be wrong, or I screwed up a choice somewhere. Looking at Zoey's walkthrough everything progresses the way she has it laid out until step #175. When I go to see Gaz after finding Miles for Candice I don't get the option to choose whether or not to accept Gaz's love, instead she agrees to the photoshoot then she goes inside and it just kicks me back to her driveway.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm having the problem with Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 error message on Mac. I tried to find the version for mac but without success. I searched this thread, but also no luck. Does anyone knows how to solve this issue?
Thanks
You don't need Visual C++ 2015 on Mac. Make sure you didn't delete English.zip. If you use the unrated patch make sure the game version match the unrated version.
Is anyone else having problems launching the game. When i try to launch i get a message saying the game is damaged and cant be opened. Any help would be appreciated thanks
Read one or two pages back. Solution were posted there.
Something seems to be wrong, or I screwed up a choice somewhere. Looking at Zoey's walkthrough everything progresses the way she has it laid out until step #175. When I go to see Gaz after finding Miles for Candice I don't get the option to choose whether or not to accept Gaz's love, instead she agrees to the photoshoot then she goes inside and it just kicks me back to her driveway.
Which game version do you play? RL5 PE or RL5 PE P1?

gotze10

Aug 31, 2019
Which game version do you play? RL5 PE or RL5 PE P1?
I made sure that I was using the correct version.
Hi Im having same problem with the RL5 PE P1 update plus I cant get Mollys showcase scenes whatever I do im always late to the photoshoot, its always start whit tha same scene where Molly comes and says that im late and I can see Aliza in a lingerie in the background, or is there a photoshoot in this release?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Depending on how you play it, you can definitivly have both! There is one wa to do it to see it all , if not you miss a scene.
Even two ways no? That's why I said almost, the warning to save scared me but in the end I could choose to go upstairs or stay downstairs first and have both each time. The previous choice of who having to have a drink with though was the important one in order to not miss the photoshoot with Aliza (which was really good).
Looking forward to more scenes with Aliza, hopefully before Christmas ;)

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I made sure that I was using the correct version.
I will go through the entire update and check for issues. I got a few reports about skipping lines etc.. However, this will take a while.

Can you tell me if you are on Nika love or friendship path?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi Im having same problem with the RL5 PE P1 update plus I cant get Mollys showcase scenes whatever I do im always late to the photoshoot, its always start whit tha same scene where Molly comes and says that im late and I can see Aliza in a lingerie in the background, or is there a photoshoot in this release?
That's how the showcase scene start. MC overslept the actual show and is late. Just keep playing.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I will go through the entire update and check for issues. I got a few reports about skipping lines etc.. However, this will take a while.

Can you tell me if you are on Nika love or friendship path?
I went with the love path.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
NO its not the end, you have even not complete R4 yet, you made a bad move...and die! You have to restart the game from chapter 1, your saves have been deleted. Just Kidding , just reload a save and be sure to go to computer room before visiting the hideout at chocolaterie, than it will do the trick!
You actually don't even have to reload you save! It puts you back there in a loop again until you get it right!

Reactions: Motkeyz

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
yes its shift, can we remap it/keys?

I'd love an option to speed up the skip but its not bad as is

the UI of superpowered is a mess, no argument here
Sorry man... The Game now Opens and stop on a black screen.

Anyone Mac users has success?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes