Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
OK thanks, did not see that.
Does that all come from the renamed zip file, or is there some stuff in the other file too ?
No idea, I just know that that that zip file in the OP has all the renders and animations in the game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Enjoyable update except for the passive aggressive sniping at the players inserted into it. I enjoyed the Gaz/Candance bonding, the Molly/Aliza combo was unexpected, but the Bacon interactions continue to be a downer made more so by the aforementioned sniping.

The Old Man Jones bit at the end was certainly funny

Last edited:

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
I'm having the problem with Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 error message on Mac. I tried to find the version for mac but without success. I searched this thread, but also no luck. Does anyone knows how to solve this issue?
Thanks

Scaryfacee

Jan 16, 2020
how do i activate the incest patch ? i'm sorry for asking that but i don't understand and even if i try looking for an explanation i don't find one .

Dec 24, 2018
how do i activate the incest patch ? i'm sorry for asking that but i don't understand and even if i try looking for an explanation i don't find one .
Don't extract the file that you download, place it in the Languages folder. After that start the game and click on the flag that says unrated on the top right.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Great update! I loved the new content. The story just gets better and more interesting!

As an aside, there were a lot of noticible grammatical errors in this one. Usually it's spot on, but this one needed a looking over.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
OMJ is seriously the biggest cockblock ever. We're about to have a week alone with our hot Momma, then he comes to take us away on more time-hopping nonsense and wil probably bring us back at the end of the week when everybody's back home again. :cautious:

Damn you, OMJ! :mad:
Are you sure of that? :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are you sure of that? :)
I think the MC might have gone into a diabetic coma just looking at that breakfast and imagined OMJ showing up as the Doc, but I'm hedging my bets with that post about OMJ being a potential cockblock. ;)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Please don't tell me you are trying to play the game from inside the archive file! :eek:
Check if storage.vngine is located in Game_Data/StreamingAssets and not blocked or deleted by your AV program.

EDIT: I also notice your GPU driver is outdated. Latest driver for your card.
Looks like I am going to have to redownload the zip, that file is missing from my folder

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Any update where we finally get to be with Aliza is a good one.
Almost forcing me to choose between Gaz and Aliza was harsh though. Would have been perfect if we got to creampie both one after the other but the scenes were good still.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Any update where we finally get to be with Aliza is a good one.
Almost forcing me to choose between Gaz and Aliza was harsh though. Would have been perfect if we got to creampie both one after the other but the scenes were good still.
Depending on how you play it, you can definitivly have both! There is one wa to do it to see it all , if not you miss a scene.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I keep dying when I (MC) break into the warehouse to save Nika and I see Bacon's Dad and the bouncer from the strip club after Mr. Bacon hits me over the head with a tire iron or something. Is this the end of the current version (R5 PE P1) or am I just plain doing something wrong?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I keep dying when I (MC) break into the warehouse to save Nika and I see Bacon's Dad and the bouncer from the strip club after Mr. Bacon hits me over the head with a tire iron or something. Is this the end of the current version (R5 PE P1) or am I just plain doing something wrong?
NO its not the end, you have even not complete R4 yet, you made a bad move...and die! You have to restart the game from chapter 1, your saves have been deleted. Just Kidding , just reload a save and be sure to go to computer room before visiting the hideout at chocolaterie, than it will do the trick!

Reactions: Walt Dee
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes