ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I am having the same problem...freezes every time I try and load from my chapter one save
I wonder why it needs old saves, as this takes place before any decision you made will affect the story.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I wonder why it needs old saves, as this takes place before any decision you made will affect the story.
Because that's where the game left off in the last chapter. you continue forward from that point with the choices already made in the previous chapter if i'm not correct? Won't be finding out until someone comes up with a fix for the problem.

Reactions: Randeep44

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Because that's where the game left off in the last chapter. you continue forward from that point with the choices already made in the previous chapter if i'm not correct? Won't be finding out until someone comes up with a fix for the problem.
Its gunna need an update to fix the issue I think

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Threads have been split, as this is the sequel/prequel.
It is chapter 2, but I don't think its needed to be its own thread. DMD has 3 chapters for example, but just one thread. This is just a continuation of Chapter 1, just like the DMD chapters are. Its not a sequel or a prequel.

and for people asking about saves, your chapter 1 save needs to be at the end of chapter 1 when the time machine is going after the credits.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's not a prequel. It's a continuation of the story from Unconditional Love. The game features time travel thats why the models look younger in the pictures in the OP.
Seems like it would have been more organic to split when he was ready for the story to start in the past, it'd be a clean break and not require old saves (until a third chapter in the present, anyway.) I sympathize if he was having file size issues, Unity is damn unruly.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes