Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Well, i tried to load the old saves and the game freezed, so i closed and when i opened again the saves vanished...even from the Unconditional Love game that i still have here...fuck.
I'll just start a fucking new game on this Lost Love and move on...Geez.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well, i tried to load the old saves and the game freezed, so i closed and when i opened again the saves vanished...even from the Unconditional Love game that i still have here...fuck.
I'll just start a fucking new game on this Lost Love and move on...Geez.
If you try to load a save that is not on the end of the chapter 1, it may not be that good. You need to save ate the very end after credits, where you are in the Limbo.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Mac OS user, the game opens, I see the splash screen, main menu all works fine, I see the first Terminator time travel animation, then black screen - dialog fine, but no images. Map displays, click location, dialog resumes as normal but no images display, just a black screen.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its always confusing with splitted games.
i wonder why its needed, if this is created in unity why not just add "packages" that includes the chapters.
that way, we dont need all that trouble with saves.

anyway, I have not finished chapter 1, not sure but the last I played I didnt like the update and after that I forgot about it.
until now, I saw a new title, but its chapter 2 and not a prequel/sequel. hmm..

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
No it's not, it's continuation of the first chapter, game was split to save space!
Why do you even need to continue in Unity? I feel like the entire first game could work in Renpy as well, without all the Unity drawbacks like RAM consumption and big disk space requirements

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
everyone for old saves to work go back and play ur save through till u past all the credits and can only look at ur phone and an image of the time machine

Reactions: Capt OA and bahn67

Codename21

May 20, 2017
To help other members, you need to play through the end and the credits of the first game, and save when you get to this point after it says to close (red lightning coming from the time machine) - if you load this save, will get the smoking/non smoking option and be able to start your new game.

timestamp.jpg

Spike1958

May 13, 2019
Confirmed. Load your last save for Chapter 1 and let it play through the credits. You will get a screen with just the time machine in the basement. Save at this point and you can then start Chapter 2 and this will load from this save.

Reactions: VOYEUR and botc76

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
where is the safe folder in the game or a place on my computer to transfer the safe that I don't find it anywhere?!?

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes