• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just do not understand... why created a new thread? Was better to have in the same thread of the first one? Is just the second chapter not a new game. Anyway thank you i start to download the game right now. I hope to see this game in the old thread is better there than a new one.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac OS user, the game opens, I see the splash screen, main menu all works fine, I see the first Terminator time travel animation, then black screen - dialog fine, but no images. Map displays, click location, dialog resumes as normal but no images display, just a black screen.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
I'm running the latest Mojave. Game loads fine for me. I was able to load my save from chapter 1 and continue on.

Aesouh really nice job integrating the animations. They feel much more organic than chapter 1's animations.

Some issues:
  1. When I launched the game, I got an animation of pregnant young Juli for the menu screen. Then I went into the options, and could pick menu animation, but none of them are pregnant Juli. To get pregnant Juli back I had to turn off animated menu, quit, relaunch, and turn animated menu back on. I quit and relaunched, and I've got one of the other choices, not pregnant Juli. I have to repeat the sequence (off, quit, relaunch, on) to get it.
  2. Some of the English Unrated names aren't quite right. There are times near the beginning when it says Dad or Mom when it should be saying John or Julianna. And other places where it says John when it should say Dad. There is also a place where it says "ny" instead of "my". It could probably use some editing! :p
  3. I was in Nika's room looking for the masks, and wanted to go back, so I turned the scroll wheel up. It went forward, grabbed the masks, went forward some more, so I hit Last Choice and go all the way back to peeping on Nika in her bath. Ugh. There should be an undo for Last Choice. Scroll up should be roll back, and scroll down roll forward, since that's what Ren'Py has trained us to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fundo

Xanado

May 9, 2018
where is the safe folder in the game or a place on my computer to transfer the safe that I don't find it anywhere?!?
Any new saves you make will be located here:
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves

If you have an ending save from Unconditional Love (ch1) the game will identify it and you can load it in Lost Love (ch2), no need to transfer.

Unconditional Love stores it's saves here:
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves

Last edited:

aochung

May 4, 2017
  1. When I launched the game, I got an animation of pregnant young Juli for the menu screen. Then I went into the options, and could pick menu animation, but none of them are pregnant Juli. To get pregnant Juli back I had to turn off animated menu, quit, relaunch, and turn animated menu back on. I quit and relaunched, and I've got one of the other choices, not pregnant Juli. I have to repeat the sequence (off, quit, relaunch, on) to get it.
** In the animated menu... Julie Suprise = Prego

Reactions: Aesouh

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
** In the animated menu... Julie Suprise = Prego
Just launched it to confirm there's no Juli Surprise, and noticed that there's a hard-to-see scrollbar, with Juli Surprise at the bottom. Clicking it gives the preggo animation.

But - the first entry on the menu is blank. When you open the options window, that entry is selected (even has the check mark). Pick something and it gets selected, and shown, but close and open the options window and the blank entry is selected again. The previously selected animation is the one that shows up on the menu screen, even after you quit and relaunch.

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
Any new saves you make will be located here:
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves

If you have a ending save from Unconditional Love (ch1) the game will identify it and you can load it in Lost Love (ch2), no need to transfer.

Unconditional Love stores it's saves here:
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves
Very tnx man !!!

Reactions: Xanado

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those have trouble loading the chapter one save, create a save right after you click close on this page of chapter 1 of the game.

It worked for me

screenshot_20200207_054645.png

save here

screenshot_20200207_054655.png

Last edited:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Motkeyz, Aesouh, you guys have outdone yourselves again! I had no issues with the saves from Chapter 1, and really enjoyed how the story flowed. I selected the smoking section (of course, lol) but was a bit surprised to see there wasn't much. :-( I guess if that's the only gripe, it's nothing, right!

The ladies look great and Grandma is sizzling hot!! But as I was playing I couldn't help but think about the hot girlfriend the MC left behind.....Can't wait for the next update guys. Just brilliant so far!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nikaaa ! But... But... whyyy ?! I wish there was a way to give her back her youth... But I don't think that will be possible. *sigh*

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
If you try to load a save that is not on the end of the chapter 1, it may not be that good. You need to save ate the very end after credits, where you are in the Limbo.
I went back to the previous chapter and was saving like a maniac when I saw the opening statement of your current release! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
I'm sorry I don't understand why we were teased by Nika for the whole first chapter to not only not get that release in the long awaited second, but to have her aged 20 years and the only girl you fuck is a grandma with saggy tits.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes