Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Thanks. You were right. There is a problem with the conditions in the diary scene.

You are actually on the non-Nika-path and when you choose to sleep with her in the bed you didn't get to see the Milfy Nika sex scene. The condition/flag in the diary scene however, checks against the sex scene and not against the non-sex scene. Means, due to the wrong condition the game thinks you had sex with Nika which isn't true.

Here are your options:
1. You start a new game in Chapter 2 which automatically puts you on the Nika path.
2. You continue with your current save without seeing the Milfy Nika scene.
3. You modify your Milfy Nika dialogue file by removing the condition and choose to sleep with her in her bed.

Modification for Option 3:

Modify file 177_Day12NikaHome2_Bed.txt (dialogue folder) by removing the first two lines and save the file:

Note: You don't need to extract your (Unrated_)/English.zip for doing this. You can simple navigate and edit the file from inside the archive file. After you saved your modification reload the language pack from the main menu and load your save.
WOW! With options even, thank you! I'm always happy to help find some obscure bugs!

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Is there a way to actually drop Maureen, cause I think I actually care about the other girl more than her???

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Is there an issue with the Unrated(Incest) Language pack? It just stays on a white screen after I leave the Kitchen. Switching to the Standard English sorts it out ... :(
did you manage to fix it? i'm having the same issue

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I feel people may be having issues with how to install the language pack.
It's not like a lot of patches used around these parts.
You need to literally put the unopened zip file itself into the languages folder.
There are instructions on the Lewd Patcher page:

Patch Instructions
DO NOT EXTRACT - It's not meant to be extracted just copy the file as is to

PC: "Lost Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
MAC: "Contents/Lost Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder

AFTER INSTALL: Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Good luck!

Do not rename, do not open it, do not extract it, just copy it as is.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
did you manage to fix it? i'm having the same issue
Yes, The reason it did not work was that I used the latest incest patch on the first release (R6 PE)

So when I downloaded the latest version (R6 PE P1) The issue was resolved.

The correct answer for that was a couple of posts below mine.

TLDR: Yes: Make sure your Incest patch version and your game version is exactly the same. There were 2 releases for R6. The initial release and then a patch/bugfix version. The incest patch does not work with the initial release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Yes, The reason it did not work was that I used the latest incest patch on the first release (R6 PE)

So when I downloaded the latest version (R6 PE P1) The issue was resolved.

The correct answer for that was a couple of posts below mine.

TLDR: Yes: Make sure your Incest patch version and your game version is exactly the same. There were 2 releases for R6. The initial release and then a patch/bugfix version. The incest patch does not work with the initial release.
OHHH i just now realized that they released a new version after i downloaded the latest (now old) update... i downloaded it a few days ago and just deceided to play it now. Thank you.

Reactions: Alfius

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Too bad most of the links in the op are broken right now... the only one working is slow as hell. Any mod could fix that? (sorry if i sound demanding)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OHHH i just now realized that they released a new version after i downloaded the latest (now old) update... i downloaded it a few days ago and just deceided to play it now. Thank you.
I did exactly the same thing!! :)

Reactions: Ziltoid

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Hi all - probably a stupid question but how do I miss out of the sticky "situation" that arises in the back of the chocolate shop I've been back and tried and different path at some earlier saves like sleeping on the couch not with Nika but all roads seem to lead to the same premature ending .... thanks for any insight

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi all - probably a stupid question but how do I miss out of the sticky "situation" that arises in the back of the chocolate shop I've been back and tried and different path at some earlier saves like sleeping on the couch not with Nika but all roads seem to lead to the same premature ending .... thanks for any insight
Go to the computer room in college.

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
I feel people may be having issues with how to install the language pack.
It's not like a lot of patches used around these parts.
You need to literally put the unopened zip file itself into the languages folder.
There are instructions on the Lewd Patcher page:
I did just as describe. I didnt unzip nothing, and still get a white screen after first scene with Juli.
Very frustrating. IO think there is an issue with the incest patch TBH.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes