cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My game is stuck or corrupted not sure, the reason I say this is because in Day 14 the Find Miles quest, as soon as I enter the arcade the dialogue is stuck the menu still works but you can't save, and the game won't let me progress, I tried loading another save from earlier it works fine but when I clicked the arcade again the same problem reoccurs, is this a bug or is my game corrupted.Pls send help!!!
Seems to me that you use an outdated incest patch or an outdated game version. Game version and incest patch need to match.

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
I have a problem. I get a white screen and all I can do is to go into menu. I can't progress further, I can't go back. Whenever I load it's the same, no error represents itself or is written on screen when it happens. I don't know what day it is but this happens right after the mom scene in the kitchen where you choose to take care of her toes or that you are not into it, than about 30 lines after it comes the MC line: Love you to Mom, see ya later. And than it happens. White screen. When I press ESC menu appears and I can do everything except progressing or going back.
EDIT: I think it's day 14, when Nika left for a few days.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a problem. I get a white screen and all I can do is to go into menu. I can't progress further, I can't go back. Whenever I load it's the same, no error represents itself or is written on screen when it happens. I don't know what day it is but this happens right after the mom scene in the kitchen where you choose to take care of her toes or that you are not into it, than about 30 lines after it comes the MC line: Love you to Mom, see ya later. And than it happens. White screen. When I press ESC menu appears and I can do everything except progressing or going back.
EDIT: I think it's day 14, when Nika left for a few days.
Not sure where you got your incest patch from, but something is wrong with it. Read the last two post above yours. This should help you.

Reactions: coldman

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Another great facial expression from Maureen while having an orgasm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish more devs paid attention to details like this. Few games out there have renders with good facial expressions. I love how her eyes are starting to roll back into her head as she orgasms.

Uchiha Brine

Jan 21, 2019
Not sure what version of the game you are on but that sounds like you are on R5 a old bug from last release that was fixed with a P1 patch, try downloading the latest version and if you use any language packs make sure its the latest version as well.
Seems to me that you use an outdated incest patch or an outdated game version. Game version and incest patch need to match.
Thx for the reply, I tried it out and it worked, thank you both for helping me, Thank you!

Last edited:

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
CRAP!!!! I finished this game too quickly!! I got too invested HAHAHA
So when's the next part :eek:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, going to the futur was a joke ? Sorry, English is hard for me and sometimes i don"t know if it's real or sarcasms

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
Not sure where you got your incest patch from, but something is wrong with it. Read the last two post above yours. This should help you.
Nope, downloaded again from F95, same thing happens. When I swap in-game language it works, but unrated patch doesn't work. Even if I manage to skip, than save and go to main menu, swap again to unrated language and than load - it works for a while and than same thing happens. Maybe the game got updated or sth like that and because of that it's not a match. I'll check.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Nope, downloaded again from F95, same thing happens. When I swap in-game language it works, but unrated patch doesn't work. Even if I manage to skip, than save and go to main menu, swap again to unrated language and than load - it works for a while and than same thing happens. Maybe the game got updated or sth like that and because of that it's not a match. I'll check.
Possible that your game version is R6 PE and not R 6 PE P1.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
wow definitly the most intense thrilling touching game ive played done the 2 chapters within 2 days and went thru every kind of emotions

and this story shoulddnt have a definitive ending loll

still wondering if Bacon real fater isnt the same father as all the teens in the game as well and if he didnt father himself meanwhile

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
I just finished the last update, and DAMN! I'm so relieved that there were scenes with the Mom, because that's really the main reason why I like this game is because of that blonde sexy MILF lol.

[SPOILER ALERT for the ending of this update]

I was hoping that the MC would be caught by his Dad throughout the whole game, but I wanted him to get caught by his Dad while he was f*cking his Mom.

Well, my hopes are still up for the MC and his Mom to Cuckold his Dad in front of him (it's a specific and weird fetish I have).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes