cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can mc share his mom with his friend in this game?
Not yet but good idea.
Yes a good idea indeed. Is there any game with this idea though ??
Guys, I'm a fan of sharing and would love to see such a scene between MC and Bacon swapping their MILFs, but unfortunately the majority of players don't like to share and want to keep all girls for themselves only. MC sharing Juli with Bacon is very unlikely to happen. Sorry! :(

yourdaddy545411: The Twist has it.

yourdaddy545411

Jan 12, 2021
Guys, I'm a fan of sharing and would love to see such a scene between MC and Bacon swapping their MILFs, but unfortunately the majority of players don't like to share and want to keep all girls for themselves only. MC sharing Juli with Bacon is very unlikely to happen. Sorry! :(

That's sad news but still the game is providing many kinks to enjoy. Let the developer narrate the story as he want. That will be best
(Sorry for my english)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's sad news but still the game is providing many kinks to enjoy. Let the developer narrate the story as he want. That will be best
(Sorry for my english)
I think, if more players would be open-minded and welcome different kinks, then maybe Mot would create such a scene. But for now I don't see that happen knowing how the majority of fans would react.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think, if more players would be open-minded and welcome different kinks, then maybe Mot would create such a scene. But for now I don't see that happen knowing how the majority of fans would react.
Not even for an optional scene? Particularly, i don't like share the LI with other men NPC because in almost all VN's, they are assholes without charisma. But in specific case of Bacon, he is a great character and i won't mind be able to give him some fun with another girls.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

No with the sharing, no issue with Bacon getting a GF though, a new girl character for him.
That is of course as long as he is not one of the bad guys or he fixes everything.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
But in specific case of Bacon, he is a great character and i won't mind be able to give him some fun with another girls.
That's what I think too. Bacon is a great guy and it was very important to us to portray him as a best friend and not as a threat who steals MC's girls.

Not even for an optional scene?
Very unlikely. :confused:

I tried to convince Mot to make it optional, but he won't do it - at least not for Juli (I think the same goes for Nika).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Than please shaare your saves :LOL:
You bloody noodle! Which save do you want? I have 130 saves. :LOL:

Im not orthodox fan of sharing, but I mean Juli needs it.
MC now knows that Bacon is one of her high-paying viewers... Would be interesting to see how Juli would react, when MC tells her that it is Bacon. :unsure:

Well, at least try make a foursome MC-Bacon-Heather-Candice (or with Aliza and Molly) ;)
Candice and Bacon.... Not a bad idea. :unsure: I will keep that in mind. ;):sneaky:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You bloody noodle! Which save do you want? I have 130 saves. :LOL:
Do you save the game after each screen?

MC now knows that Bacon is one of her high-paying viewers... Would be interesting to see how Juli would react, when MC tells her that it is Bacon. :unsure:
And second one is OMJ?
Candice and Bacon.... Not a bad idea. :unsure: I will keep that in mind. ;):sneaky:
Poor Candice needs more love, young one and MILF one too. She is one of cutest and neglected girl in game.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
A MC + Heather + Bacon + Candice 4some would be reasonable (and definitely hot) if the MC had shared Heather with Bacon at the beach, making him more open to fuck his own mother.

In my main save I chose this option hoping to open the door to a future full 3some involving MC + Heather + Bacon. Actually there's an alternative 4some following this direction including MC + Juli + Heather + Bacon with both guys sharing their mothers, but as you said, few players would agree on sharing Juli with Bacon.

Anyway, the first 4some I mentioned is really tempting.

Regards

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes