Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Why wouldn't play it in the first place? :ROFLMAO: It's a masterpiece and one of the few completed inc games
Well technically its not completed :p We should have had all the releases in one thread but they put chapter 1 and 2 separate. You really want to play chapter 1 before chapter 2 or so many things wont make any sense... :p Also you can carry over your own choices you made in chapter 1 after you finished that

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well technically its not completed :p We should have had all the releases in one thread but they put chapter 1 and 2 separate. You really want to play chapter 1 before chapter 2 or so many things wont make any sense... :p Also you can carry over your own choices you made in chapter 1 after you finished that
Since you here: is already know how much chapters this piece of art will have? Realy sorry if this question bother you. Love the game

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
To be honest I still cant bring myself to like Chapter 1. It has a few bugs here and there and it just doesn't work properly I had it even freeze a few times and I hate the way the animated scenes are done. With that I mean that you have to wait until the entire scene has played out before you can proceed or you will need to skip it entirely meaning you might miss out on conversation. Chapter two is done way better.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
Apr 10, 2021
To be honest I still cant bring myself to like Chapter 1. It has a few bugs here and there and it just doesn't work properly I had it even freeze a few times and I hate the way the animated scenes are done. With that I mean that you have to wait until the entire scene has played out before you can proceed or you will need to skip it entirely meaning you might miss out on conversation. Chapter two is done way better.
thats never happened to me. I think something wrong with your files

Reactions: Kingvlad

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
thats never happened to me. I think something wrong with your files
I've played multiple versions of the game (2 before it got finished and then the latest current version). These issue's still persist and only in Chapter 1. Chapter 2 works just fine.

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I've played multiple versions of the game (2 before it got finished and then the latest current version). These issue's still persist and only in Chapter 1. Chapter 2 works just fine.
The video player worked differently in chapter 1. The steam version of the game will be on the same version of chapter 2 though so that the animations work in the same way, these are just improvements we've made over the years. While Chapter 1 still had a massive upgrade of things in the final version compared to the previous one, its natural there are a bunch of other improvements done as the development progresses in chapter 2. If anything it shows that we continously work to improve. It is a pain to upgrade some aspects thats why it takes so long but the idea is to bring it up to speed. Some things naturally can't really be improved realistically, even motkeyz has done massive leaps in animation quality over the years. Many of those animations specially in the beginning of chapter one are over 3 years old now.

Havent heard any problems with freezing though that's strange.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
The video player worked differently in chapter 1. The steam version of the game will be on the same version of chapter 2 though so that the animations work in the same way, these are just improvements we've made over the years.
That's good to hear for people that want to buy it on steam but it doesn't help me as I have no intention of buying an incest game on my steam account (really curious how you are gonna work around that? Is this gonna get a unofficial incest patch for steam somehow?)

If anything it shows that we continously work to improve. It is a pain to upgrade some aspects thats why it takes so long but the idea is to bring it up to speed. Some things naturally can't really be improved realistically, even motkeyz has done massive leaps in animation quality over the years. Many of those animations specially in the beginning of chapter one are over 3 years old now.
I understand that most people here are amateurs that are making amateur games. I can respect the fact you guys made your own engine but I did raised these concerns before in the old topic during the development of the game. I think I made a post but cant find it anymore so maybe I deleted it (or it got deleted by as mod) as it wasn't taken serious. But I am just one person and seeing that the majority of your player base doesn't seem to have issues with the game or they just overlook/ignore them my technical issues with the game seem to be inconsequential.

545hou545

Feb 4, 2020
The video player worked differently in chapter 1. The steam version of the game will be on the same version of chapter 2 though so that the animations work in the same way, these are just improvements we've made over the years. While Chapter 1 still had a massive upgrade of things in the final version compared to the previous one, its natural there are a bunch of other improvements done as the development progresses in chapter 2. If anything it shows that we continously work to improve. It is a pain to upgrade some aspects thats why it takes so long but the idea is to bring it up to speed. Some things naturally can't really be improved realistically, even motkeyz has done massive leaps in animation quality over the years. Many of those animations specially in the beginning of chapter one are over 3 years old now.

Havent heard any problems with freezing though that's strange.
When will the game be available on Steam? I will certainly buy one.

Reactions: joni51 and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's good to hear for people that want to buy it on steam but it doesn't help me as I have no intention of buying an incest game on my steam account (really curious how you are gonna work around that? Is this gonna get a unofficial incest patch for steam somehow?)

I understand that most people here are amateurs that are making amateur games. I can respect the fact you guys made your own engine but I did raised these concerns before in the old topic during the development of the game. I think I made a post but cant find it anymore so maybe I deleted it (or it got deleted by as mod) as it wasn't taken serious. But I am just one person and seeing that the majority of your player base doesn't seem to have issues with the game or they just overlook/ignore them my technical issues with the game seem to be inconsequential.
The game isn't incest, that's an unofficial fan language patch from someone, as we allow custom language packs. That's even forbidden by patreon rules to begin with.

Everything takes time to develop as well, i've read every post on this forum but some things get prioratized for later or are considered and then decided not to be implemented.

/A

Reactions: m1st3r1

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Haven't played Lost Love for about a year, so I decided to finally return and evaluate the content that I've missed in the meantime... My god, what an absolute blast of a game. Truly the devs are great at what they do - scenes like no other. Everything is just insanely good, and in the last year it seems as though the entire UI has been made smoother/cleaner looking.

Great work, super incredibly hot scenes, keep it up.

(I can only hope Molly and Julianna's impregnation dialogue turns into some pregnancy because boy do I love some of that. Not to mention there's clearly been an increase in forced creampies - hopefully to set up our journey to the future to save our daughter.)

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
I just finished Chapter 1 (Great game btw, love all the callouts and moments) and I have to say that I agree with you. I'm the sort of person who enjoys sitting back and reading dialogue, but when it comes to animations it depends on what it is. If it's something like a handjob, great, I'll see it and want to move on, but it seemed like it 'forced' me to sit there and watch... and watch... no clicking or anything to try and progress to the next animation / scene / render besides the stop button. It did get a bit better towards the end, moving it along, but early and mid game having to move through the story and then suddenly stopping for 15-30 seconds to watch a simple HJ... if someone enjoys that it's fine, but I'd like the ability to keep it moving if it's not a scene / animation that tickles my fancy. Sounds like that's not a big issue in Chapter 2 so that's good.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes