Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
A MC + Heather + Bacon + Candice 4some would be reasonable (and definitely hot) if the MC had shared Heather with Bacon at the beach, making him more open to fuck his own mother.

In my main save I chose this option hoping to open the door to a future full 3some involving MC + Heather + Bacon. Actually there's an alternative 4some following this direction including MC + Juli + Heather + Bacon with both guys sharing their mothers, but as you said, few players would agree on sharing Juli with Bacon.

Anyway, the first 4some I mentioned is really tempting.

Regards
However, even if people don't want to share Juli, things must move further for her at some point as she seems to be insatiable:
  • First she realized John was not enough and had to move on in the MC + Juli + Heather 3some (first time they fucked IIRC).
  • Next, after having fucked the MC several times, she gave up and accepted anal (no joke for her considering the missile the MC has between his legs :ROFLMAO:).
  • And finally she couldn't resist being constantly teased by Maureen and accepted another 3some with her.

What's next? She needs to be double-stuffed. So the main question is: who's going to be the other guy? John? Bacon? Both?

And here is where the real fun starts because there are multiple ways to get it:
  • 4some with MC + Juli + Heather + Bacon (already mentioned) (super incest mode).
  • 4some with MC + Juli + John + Nika (John definitely wants to fuck Nika) (mega incest mode).
  • 6some with MC + Juli + John + Nika + Heather + Bacon (ultra incest mode). Here Juli could even be triple-stuffed:
    • MC below, fucking her pussy.
    • Juli riding him while she's sucking John's cock. At the same time he's eating Nika.
    • Bacon fucking her ass with Heather kissing him (and maybe spanking Juli from time to time) and feeling proud of her son that's finally become a man. She could actually be the one in command in this scene asking Bacon to destroy this bitch's asshole as a way to release all the stress she has been feeling for decades always being behind Juli.
So yes, there's plenty of room for making smoking-hot group sex scenes here ;)

Regards

Last edited:

KINO1982

Aug 15, 2020
good morning. I have an old macbook about the middle of 2009. the first chapter of the game went perfectly on it. even the Russian translation worked. the second chapter of the game starts and freezes tightly. all the manipulations that needed to be done as in the description, I did it all. does this mean that my old macbook will not pull the second chapter of the game? or can you tell me what else I need to do to make it run on it? thanks.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
I applaud you for trying to run this on a 12 year old MacBook but I feel it might be time to move on, friend.
good morning. I have an old macbook about the middle of 2009. the first chapter of the game went perfectly on it. even the Russian translation worked. the second chapter of the game starts and freezes tightly. all the manipulations that needed to be done as in the description, I did it all. does this mean that my old macbook will not pull the second chapter of the game? or can you tell me what else I need to do to make it run on it? thanks.

KINO1982

Aug 15, 2020
do you mean to update my macbook pro? perhaps soon I will be able to find a mid-2015 macbook pro. will the R6 version run on it?

Sep 29, 2019
I have been playing the second part of this Saga of this Excellent Game (I have not finished and I do not want to finish, it is too good).
Please Team Montkeyz. Please bring Helen the older sister and that she is one of these 2 characters, I believe that the older sister may be alive but sent to the past and fell off the timeline in some way(as a baby, now grown up, with a different name maybe a secret identity to help the MC).
I love the Brother-Sister interactions, have more interactions with maybe other families.
Bring back the second sister Helen to the mixed hahahaha.
Wish you the best to Team Montkeyz.

Sister Helen candidates( Future Threesome with 2 Sisters Nika & Helen Please Please Please).
What do you think forum members? :p:p:p:love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Motkeyz Team Rocks !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 29, 2019
Who is this lady?
-------------------------------------

Has this explicitly been said? :rolleyes::confused:
Could be Aunt Piper with different hair color. Could be the Sister Helen I guess.
Hair Style look like Aliza but I don't think it her. :eek:
Sorry to the forum members if this has already been reveled (still playing the game). Don't killed me please hahahaha.
PS: Sisters Threesomes.
Maybe the Father(of MC) and Aunt Piper had some action in the past; Wink Wink. The father needs some taboo action (Maybe thats why the MC Father does not talk to the Aunt some jelousy aspects from the past). :love::love:(y)(y)
And Aliza has 2 Kids(Twins) some future Oedipus Complex ( Threesome) scene action. Some issued like Juliana. Wink Wink :eek::eek::eek: (y)(y)

"
1262454_Who.jpg

Last edited:

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Is Chapter 1 necessary to have played? And is it included in the download links, or need to get it separately? Seeing good reviews and praise, will want to try it out.

• Haha
Reactions: daemonblackfyre

pogo741852

Dec 18, 2018
Chapter 1 names Timestamps Unconditional Love, download separately, on his own post. It not necessary to played first, you miss all the story and the context. Start wit chapter 1, then play this. Both games are excelent.

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
Could anyone be kind enough and upload a save, preferably everything or as much as you can have right now, unlocked? :)

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes