SonofPotheads

Mar 24, 2019
Got the most recent version and patch. Stuck on quest to find a school uniform. Walkthrough says to go to John's house and leave, then scenes are supposed to start back at school, but they won't spawn for me.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Got the most recent version and patch. Stuck on quest to find a school uniform. Walkthrough says to go to John's house and leave, then scenes are supposed to start back at school, but they won't spawn for me.
when you go to john's house is in the bedroom you stay in, I think is 1st as you go in to the left, not john's bedroom.

Reactions: SonofPotheads

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I cant wait for some of the birds MC bangs to get impregnated....and put bigger tits....:) and shag them crazy oooohh yeah!!

vurlix

Jan 31, 2020
Wow, this was an amazing 2nd chapter! And tbh, I'm still cracking with how that ended. My jaw literally dropped lmao
Def digging the ahegao addition in this chapter; Looking forward to more, I'm hooked lol

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This way the scene would've been way hotter than the femdom version (fortunately we have plenty of opportunities to skip it!).
The strap-on renders were added after 99% of the update was done. It was suggest by me as a joke in our dev-channel, and surprisingly Mot went with it.

You have to understand that it was a fantasy of a crazy overly attached "girlfriend".

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

The strap-on renders were added after 99% of the update was done. It was suggest by me as a joke in our dev-channel, and surprisingly Mot went with it.

You have to understand that it was a fantasy of a crazy overly attached "girlfriend".
The rest of the scene is really good, that's for sure. Thx for the job!

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes