Sep 29, 2019
I just started playing this second Installment it's really good !!! I have played few minutes it's better in my opinion & I really love the First Installment it's on my Favorite lists
Hope this game surpasses it seams like it will happend so far.

Questions that i have:
Who the Fuck is Scarlet ?? Is she the Governor Claire.
Did Helen the Older Sister survived and She is not Dead? I hope she survided some how transported to the Past with the Time Machine Please be Aliza Please Please Please.
Or At least Aliza Rivers and Thresome and Sons in the Future she is han expert in Oedipus and Electra Complex.
Are we going to have other familes interacting? I hope this happends
Who the fuck is Bad Bacon Robot? Evil Loki(Marvel Series) variant hahahaha.
Old Man Jones Daugther where is she who is she? is she important in the Story ?
So many questions I'm hooked.

I really like the MC father; I really hope he has a good story, his young self seams like a really good guy i really hope he has a good ending, dont make him a bad guy.

PS: More families corruptions specially siblings my favorite themes. I think if you have more families interaction your game will exploted to the moon.
Congratulation on your 1000 patreons. You really deserved the success.

Motkeyz Team Rocks !!!

Last edited:

davv

May 13, 2017
Someone can help me tell me where it keeps the unity games especially of this game the truth is that you change my pc and do not meet those saved in the other.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I played it years ago, then deleted it again because I didn't like it. Now i gave it another chance. And lucky me, it's really good. (y)

Very many "back to the future" - easter eggs. At all the setting time travel: well done, but also a bit tricky. I hope the developer always succeeds in thinking four-dimensionally so that he doesn't get tangled up in his story. So far more questions have been asked than answered. I'm slowly looking forward to dissolving. :cool:

Reactions: daemonblackfyre
Sep 29, 2019
I played it years ago, then deleted it again because I didn't like it. Now i gave it another chance. And lucky me, it's really good. (y)

Very many "back to the future" - easter eggs. At all the setting time travel: well done, but also a bit tricky. I hope the developer always succeeds in thinking four-dimensionally so that he doesn't get tangled up in his story. So far more questions have been asked than answered. I'm slowly looking forward to dissolving. :cool:

I just played the first part for the second time to start this one and I love this game. Love the raunchiness and the easter eggs. I have lots of questions. Love the 80's easter eggs. I hope the developers traver to the 50's(like "Back To the Future" movie) and 60's love those decades.
I love Pinup Models a lot hahahaha. :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I just played the first part for the second time to start this one and I love this game. Love the raunchiness and the easter eggs. I have lots of questions. Love the 80's easter eggs. I hope the developers traver to the 50's(like "Back To the Future" movie) and 60's love those decades.
I love Pinup Models a lot hahahaha. :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:
It is difficult to predict what is to come. Apparently alternative timelines are also being wiped out. Nevertheless, there is an opponent who also messes with the time. Many questions are far from being answered. But as far as the time travel story is concerned, it seems to be going into the future, next. I hope the developer keeps track of things :)

dan9000

May 21, 2017
im sure a lot of people do you would to if you just play the game
i did had saves too, just got my laptop fixed and lost them, im just asking if someone could share a save before the new content so i dont star over again for the 3rd time

Uchiha Brine

Jan 21, 2019
My game is stuck or corrupted not sure, the reason I say this is because in Day 14 the Find Miles quest, as soon as I enter the arcade the dialogue is stuck the menu still works but you can't save, and the game won't let me progress, I tried loading another save from earlier it works fine but when I clicked the arcade again the same problem reoccurs, is this a bug or is my game corrupted.Pls send help!!!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My game is stuck or corrupted not sure, the reason I say this is because in Day 14 the Find Miles quest, as soon as I enter the arcade the dialogue is stuck the menu still works but you can't save, and the game won't let me progress, I tried loading another save from earlier it works fine but when I clicked the arcade again the same problem reoccurs, is this a bug or is my game corrupted.Pls send help!!!
Not sure what version of the game you are on but that sounds like you are on R5 a old bug from last release that was fixed with a P1 patch, try downloading the latest version and if you use any language packs make sure its the latest version as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes