SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I may work in a different way than some other dev, We establish the big directive line of the release, the overall scene we want to add to make the story progress but i never work with script. I do the art as i am inspired, and the writing is done afterward. Then modification can be made while we test the game to adjust stuff out. I can sometimes create some additonal images to fit the scene. Like this i keep posibility open for new ideas and late additions. It's most of the time where good scene happens for me.
Wow! This is a revelation. I would have thought you begin with the script, e.g., a released novel, and then turn it into a movie, or VN. For me, it seems easier to be inspired by the written text/script to inspire the scene.

Left brain, right brain thing. :)

Best regards.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
This game has the most inconvenient opportunity to revise the scenes, and the funniest thing is that after all search of scenes, you still don’t know the scene is animated or not. Why it is not added in main menu?

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
Great game but just fyi, the Hymen is NOT inside a women's pussy. I don't know why so many men think that. It's at the very mouth. You can see it as soon as you spread the lips. You can't go inside without penetrating it. It's perforated to allow blood flow and some can be fingered through without breaking or tearing it other's not so much. Some are thick, some thin, some bleed some don't when broken, but they are all right there blocking the entrance. So when the MC deflowers his mother he would have bust through when he first pressed in, not when he was partway down the tunnel. Anyways, great graphics, awesome story. Keep up the stupendous job. Peace.

• Angry
Reactions: thataboo

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Great game but just fyi, the Hymen is NOT inside a women's pussy. I don't know why so many men think that. It's at the very mouth. You can see it as soon as you spread the lips. You can't go inside without penetrating it. It's perforated to allow blood flow and some can be fingered through without breaking or tearing it other's not so much. Some are thick, some thin, some bleed some don't when broken, but they are all right there blocking the entrance. So when the MC deflowers his mother he would have bust through when he first pressed in, not when he was partway down the tunnel. Anyways, great graphics, awesome story. Keep up the stupendous job. Peace.
Of course you are correct and strictly speaking it isn't inside. I, however, consider everything behind the labia as "inside" which of course is wrong, but a simplification from my side.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes